Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

WandTV portable digi tv stick ???

Search this Thread

Old 28 December 2008, 12:10 AM
jono300
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WandTV portable digi tv stick ???

Anyone here using one off these cheap but surprsingly effective WandTV DVB-T digital tv devices ???

found one I had purchased and used a good while back put it away one day and forgott all about it until I was cleaning up the computer room earlier today, anyway had since purchased a new pc since last using it , last pc used w98 am now using xp, tried installing the supplied software but am getting no joy with the supplied driver, gets so far loading and then get a message to say it does not support this platform which I take it means is not compatable with xp ??

tried running the driver straight from the disk and not via windows found new hardware etc but same again this time I get a message " Line length is larger than the line buffer length " does this relate to the same problem ??

according to the supplied packaging / instructions the device requires Microsoft windows xp to run !!!!

Help !!