Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

Computer help

Search this Thread

Old 16 July 2008, 09:48 PM
burbling1
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Computer help

I keep getting a spygaurder popup everytime i change page and its pissing me right off ive tried to find it in user panel to delete but its not there. I have norton 360 and that says there is no problems. How do i get rid of my spyware or spygaurder 2.2
Thanks
p.s. im not very good with computers
Old 16 July 2008, 09:51 PM
Tam the bam
R.I.P.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by burbling1
I keep getting a spygaurder popup everytime i change page and its pissing me right off ive tried to find it in user panel to delete but its not there. I have norton 360 and that says there is no problems. How do i get rid of my spyware or spygaurder 2.2
Thanks
Use Spybot search and destroy, it's free and can be found using google
Old 16 July 2008, 09:51 PM
MOK79
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by burbling1
Thanks

You can do a system restore to a point you know you didn't have the spyware. Go to Start, Programs, Accessories, System Tools, then click on System Restore. Follow the on screen instructions to restore your PC to an earlier time. Then select a date before you got infected.

Hope it works

By the way you won't lose any files. But you will lose programs that you have installed since the date you select to restore to.
Old 16 July 2008, 10:06 PM
warrenm2
Scooby Regular

you can try posting in computer related