Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

iPhone and video podcast

Search this Thread

Old 12 July 2008, 06:45 PM
NotoriousREV
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default iPhone and video podcast

I've got an ipod classic and a 2G iPhone on 2.0 software and iTunes 7.7. My classic syncs with iTunes on my desktop PC and my iPhone syncs with my laptop. On both iTunes, I downloaded a video podcast (Radiohead, if you must know ).

I've converted the podcast to play on my classic, which, although it gave an error message to say it wouldn't sync my podcast, worked fine. On my iPhone, I've converted the files about 5 times now and they still won't sync. How the hell can I get them on my iPhone? I want to get depressed on the move while talking to the Samaritans, dammit!
Old 12 July 2008, 11:13 PM
Markus
Scooby Regular

Where did you download the podcast from? what format was it originally in and what format did you convert it to, and what did you use to convert it?
When you tried to sync it to the classic, exactly what error message was given?

Are you automatically syncing the Classic and/or the iPhone? If so, turn off auto sync and try manually copying the file over via iTunes and see wether it copies over.
Old 13 July 2008, 07:16 PM
NotoriousREV
Scooby Regular

I downloaded it from iTunes on both computers and used the "convert for iPod/iPhone" option in iTunes after it said it couldn't sync them as they weren't in a valid format. As I said, they show up and work fine on the classic but not on the iPhone