Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

COD4 (360) odd happenings

Search this Thread

Old 19 March 2008, 11:21 AM
redxiii
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default COD4 (360) odd happenings

Weird thing 1
Couple of days back I'm playing TD on Bloc, big shoot out on the upper floor corridoor with about 6 players, I'm the last standing but low on ammo, swop to pistol and wonder around all the stiffs scavenging a gun or ammo, I pick up a G36C.
Now the weird thing is this G36C is Gold with a camo pattern, now I thought I might have been imagining it as the game ended within about 30 seconds so I mention it in the lobby after but the lobby closes immediately. I'm pretty sure what I saw though.

Weird thing 2
Search and Destroy on OverGrown and we're the bomb planters, guy in front of me runs down the hill and tosses 3 frags over the house, he's got a Barret on his back and is carrying a G36c with a silencer, nothing weird there but he's in prestige 8 or 9 but only level 4. I was about to say something when someone else did and the host ended game.

Now the second guy had [IW] as a clan tag and there was an [IW] on the other team in the first example.

I wondered if [IW] was associated with infinity ward and they get to keep their perks and have flashy gold tiger on their weapons ??
anyone else seen anything odd ?
Old 19 March 2008, 11:32 PM
Boro
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sounds complicated. Might get a better response from a dedicated COD4 forum. I havent seen a gold camo but what happens when you complete all the challenges, im sure u get gold weapons, maybe u get to put camo over the top of them?
Old 20 March 2008, 10:21 AM
myblackwrx
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You get gold weapons (i have them all but you can't put camo over them but i've not done prestige and that may be an option .

Have a look on Gamefaqs message board for the game.