Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

Does anyone play >>>>>

Search this Thread

Old 17 August 2007, 01:51 PM
turbomatt
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Does anyone play >>>>>

Counterstrike - not the new one, the orginal (classic) one.Used to be at no1 spot on clanbase with my old clan many moons ago find me on jolt dust/aztec/dust2 server usename 22B

Company of heroes - Getting quite good on this now, again look for me as 22B.

Battlefield 2 - 30,000 confirmed kills on this hehe with a gloal score of 76,000
Old 17 August 2007, 04:55 PM
scoobyverysoon
.......*SMACS*...........

Location: Manchester - Official SMACS Cleaning Freak who suffers from OCD

Nah CS is just full of cheats now - I play the odd bit of BF2 but now im playing BF2142 and im ranked 2704 in the world
Old 17 August 2007, 07:23 PM
ScoobyDriverWannabe
Scooby Regular

I still play quite allot CS, not so much public mainly competatively in the leagues. When i play public thats usually on CZ. Although i do dabble in a bit 1.6 public depending on my mood.

There are lots of cheats in CS, how ever there are still some well adminned servers nocking about.

195.149.21.128:27015 [****E] Floater mk2
81.19.219.52:27015 British sergants mess
81.19.219.212:27025 CSUK DeathMatch

I have that jolt server in my favourites problem is usually when there is a cheater on there is never a admin available to do anything about it. The ones mentiones above are ones i tend to frequent. Some decent rotations and active admins.

I usually go by name of coerce|Ryh, EbeneezerGoode or NoshOnMyLoveTwig

I did get a graphics card finally recently that is able to run BF2. Became quite addicted too it although im rather bad at it. Good laugh playing it with all lads from my CS clan flying about in jelicopters made a change from CS. But it was interfering with my CS aim too much and my game was starting to suffer which isnt particually good at the mo with us being involved in a couple of competitions.

BF2stats Website

My kill to death ratio is quite pathetic. I tend to just be a medic getting easy healing points.
Old 17 August 2007, 10:44 PM
Mk2_heaven
Scooby Regular

i play CS:S all the time mostly deathmatch gungames tho, more emphasis on fun
Old 18 August 2007, 09:01 AM
turbomatt
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by ScoobyDriverWannabe
I still play quite allot CS, not so much public mainly competatively in the leagues. When i play public thats usually on CZ. Although i do dabble in a bit 1.6 public depending on my mood.

There are lots of cheats in CS, how ever there are still some well adminned servers nocking about.

195.149.21.128:27015 [****E] Floater mk2
81.19.219.52:27015 British sergants mess
81.19.219.212:27025 CSUK DeathMatch

I have that jolt server in my favourites problem is usually when there is a cheater on there is never a admin available to do anything about it. The ones mentiones above are ones i tend to frequent. Some decent rotations and active admins.

I usually go by name of coerce|Ryh, EbeneezerGoode or NoshOnMyLoveTwig

I did get a graphics card finally recently that is able to run BF2. Became quite addicted too it although im rather bad at it. Good laugh playing it with all lads from my CS clan flying about in jelicopters made a change from CS. But it was interfering with my CS aim too much and my game was starting to suffer which isnt particually good at the mo with us being involved in a couple of competitions.

BF2stats Website

My kill to death ratio is quite pathetic. I tend to just be a medic getting easy healing points.
The jolt server is good for kicking cheaters mate all you have to do is change your name to admin needed and one will come usually within 5 mins