Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

TORRENTLEECH invites

Search this Thread

Old 26 July 2007, 04:59 PM
muskeeuk
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TORRENTLEECH invites

Is there a kind, gorgeous and unselfish scooby person out there who could help me in my quest for an invite to join TORRENTLEECH. Many thanx in advance.
Old 26 July 2007, 05:01 PM
STi wanna Subaru
Scooby Regular

1st post haha.

I did have some until I dropped below a power user last week. Unlucky eh
Old 26 July 2007, 05:06 PM
CupraDave
Scooby Regular

stupid question but what is TORRENTLEECH?
Old 26 July 2007, 05:10 PM
myblackwrx
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Have you heard of torrents?
If not then it is a peer-to-peer sharing system for information ,movies,****,music etc

P2P File Sharing Programs, Downloads, Information and News BitTorrent KaZaA Lite WinMX LimeWire Gnutella is a useful website.
Old 26 July 2007, 05:15 PM
CupraDave
Scooby Regular

so whats so special about this one?
Old 26 July 2007, 05:49 PM
DJ Dunk
Support Scoobynet!

I have 4 invites, but buggered if I'm risking a ban for a 1st time poster
Old 26 July 2007, 06:01 PM
Scotsman
Scooby Regular

I uses SuperTorrents - which seems decent.

Wouldn't mind trying TorrentLeech though if there are any kind Scoobynetters with invites :-)
Old 26 July 2007, 07:24 PM
ronjeramy
Scooby Regular

personally i dont think theres anything too special about torrentleech, demonoid i probably better
Old 26 July 2007, 07:56 PM
Scotsman
Scooby Regular

Any invites for Demonoid out there?
Old 26 July 2007, 10:19 PM
myblackwrx
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by CupraDave
so whats so special about this one?
I have no idea but i normally just use the non subscribe sites (torrentspy,torrentreactor,mininova)
Old 26 July 2007, 10:53 PM
bootsy
Scooby Regular

Location: Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless. Like water.

bit lord
Old 26 July 2007, 11:12 PM
STi wanna Subaru
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by DJ Dunk
I have 4 invites, but buggered if I'm risking a ban for a 1st time poster

exactly! mates only on this one or people I feel I can trust. One of the best sites on the net IMHO
Old 26 July 2007, 11:27 PM
NickAdams
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by STi wanna Subaru
exactly! mates only on this one or people I feel I can trust. One of the best sites on the net IMHO
Yep, ditto that....
Old 26 July 2007, 11:34 PM
ronjeramy
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Scotsman
Any invites for Demonoid out there?
it was open for a little while, that's how i got on, but i think if you try on a Friday you might be able to join, that used to be the case. i don't have any invites
Old 27 July 2007, 07:35 AM
Scotsman
Scooby Regular

Still closed today but I'll keep checking.

I've got a good ratio on SuperTorrents, so a decent team sharer

Richard.
Old 27 July 2007, 07:43 AM
RB5-Black
Scooby Regular

Dunk
Old 27 July 2007, 09:17 AM
DJ Dunk
Support Scoobynet!

Old 27 July 2007, 09:37 AM
Neanderthal
Scooby Regular

Dunk, me ol' mucker.
Can't be more trustworthy than me
Old 27 July 2007, 01:13 PM
muskeeuk
Scooby Regular

my apologies!!, if being a '1st timer', somehow makes me some sort of Hannibal Lecter, child molesting, mole buggering, thieving, unscrupulous, arsehole plundering, not-to-be-trusted, ne'r-do-well who would rip his grannie's hip bone out just to strengthen his anti-roll bar!!! I was beginning to think 'Is it becoz I is WELSH!! Never have I come across such a whinging load of pussies. What I require is an invite to TorrentLeech - I do not wish to spirit your loved one's away to a Midlands casbah where they will become the playthings of wannabee terrorists!! I just want an invite to TorrentLeech!! I have never felt the need to post in the past but have read the forums on this site for many years. I have been a Subaru owner for over 3 years and have almost worn my headlight flasher and my hands out waving at other Scooby owners up and down the land. I feel deflated and let down. Some 'Community' huh?? Nevertheless, I shall continue along my merry way, acknowledging the many other Scooby owners on the road, hopefully, they won't know that I'm a 'first timer'. (I'm now going to peruse the Pistonheads site to see if there are any EVO 6's for sale.)
Old 27 July 2007, 01:58 PM
CupraDave
Scooby Regular

CALM DOWN DEAR !!
Old 27 July 2007, 02:07 PM
myblackwrx
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by muskeeuk
my apologies!!, if being a '1st timer', somehow makes me some sort of Hannibal Lecter, child molesting, mole buggering, thieving, unscrupulous, arsehole plundering, not-to-be-trusted, ne'r-do-well who would rip his grannie's hip bone out just to strengthen his anti-roll bar!!! I was beginning to think 'Is it becoz I is WELSH!! Never have I come across such a whinging load of pussies. What I require is an invite to TorrentLeech - I do not wish to spirit your loved one's away to a Midlands casbah where they will become the playthings of wannabee terrorists!! I just want an invite to TorrentLeech!! I have never felt the need to post in the past but have read the forums on this site for many years. I have been a Subaru owner for over 3 years and have almost worn my headlight flasher and my hands out waving at other Scooby owners up and down the land. I feel deflated and let down. Some 'Community' huh?? Nevertheless, I shall continue along my merry way, acknowledging the many other Scooby owners on the road, hopefully, they won't know that I'm a 'first timer'. (I'm now going to peruse the Pistonheads site to see if there are any EVO 6's for sale.)

Problem is that many regulars have numerous log ins and can be prone to **** taking and this place does get its far share off trolls and ***** which now unfortunately raises suspicion by first timer posters so don't be offended by somebody writing a comment just ignore it
Old 27 July 2007, 02:24 PM
ScoobyDriverWannabe
Scooby Regular

Torrentleech is far superior too demonoid speed wise.

I get less tan 100kbs from demonoid, where as TL i get around 600kbs. Thats retty much from the start of the download aswell.

Supertorrents isnt bad either but not as good as TL

If any other regs want a invite i might be able to sort you out with one :O)

pm me with your email

Last edited by ScoobyDriverWannabe; 27 July 2007 at 02:25 PM. Reason: ed
Old 27 July 2007, 02:28 PM
STi wanna Subaru
Scooby Regular

Fact is your usage reflects on the person who invites you therefore it's pretty understandable people wont invite a complete unknown random. The fact your first post in a Subaru forum is about a site which tends to have illegal downloads does you no favours. Now grow up
Old 27 July 2007, 02:38 PM
davegtt
Scooby Senior

Ive been looking for a torrentleech user for an invite too... Im a constant seeder with my PC running almost 24/7.

Does anyone know though, if you dont log onto their site for a couple of months (say theres nowt worth downloading that I cant find elsewhere) do they cut your account off? I was on Supertorrents and had a really good ratio then when Prison Break, Heroes and Lost stopped for a few months I didnt visit the site (although still uploading) but Ive been deleted off their site now
Old 27 July 2007, 02:39 PM
Scotsman
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by ScoobyDriverWannabe
Torrentleech is far superior too demonoid speed wise.

I get less tan 100kbs from demonoid, where as TL i get around 600kbs. Thats retty much from the start of the download aswell.

Supertorrents isnt bad either but not as good as TL

If any other regs want a invite i might be able to sort you out with one :O)

pm me with your email
PM sent
Old 27 July 2007, 02:44 PM
STi wanna Subaru
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by davegtt
Ive been looking for a torrentleech user for an invite too... Im a constant seeder with my PC running almost 24/7.

Does anyone know though, if you dont log onto their site for a couple of months (say theres nowt worth downloading that I cant find elsewhere) do they cut your account off? I was on Supertorrents and had a really good ratio then when Prison Break, Heroes and Lost stopped for a few months I didnt visit the site (although still uploading) but Ive been deleted off their site now
Not sure mate. I'm sure you could Log in once a month though and you'll be fine.
Old 27 July 2007, 02:58 PM
DJ Dunk
Support Scoobynet!

LOL, looks like I made a wise choice. The fact is I don't know you from Adam, if you get a ban from TL for being a ****, I get a ban too, not something I'm taking a chance on.

Plus the fact that you've been on here for 'many years' but have failed to contribute says to me that you're a leech.
Old 27 July 2007, 05:00 PM
muskeeuk
Scooby Regular

Whoppeee!! 3 posts already!! At this rate I'll be a 'reg' before you know it!! Thanx for all the attention my request has attracted - as for the response from 'STi wanna Subaru' I'm 52 for God's sake, how much more growing up do I have to do. I think you need to look in the mirror, mate. It's not me that's looking over my shoulder. I'm already a member of Supertorrents, Demonoid, Bitsoup, Funfile and also subscribe to Core Torrents and Neon Torrents and 'YES', Sti etc,etc, I am aware that some of these sites offer illegal downloads, despicable individuals, one and all!" "Oh ye, who is without sin, cast the first stone". Any road up, I digress - 'Scotsman' speaks not with forked tongue - TorrentLeech will offer you faster downloads and that's why I want to join. FASTER!!! Gedditt!!! That's why I choose to drive a Subaru and not a Fiat Panda!! I'm fresh out of invites to the sites I belong to but I would be happy to send links or share any info I have about the better websites to any 'sane' Scoobynetters who requires them. Just PM me. Careful, all you doubting Thomases out there, I'll be on FOUR next time!!
Old 27 July 2007, 09:11 PM
Scotsman
Scooby Regular

Even with an invite it looks like TorrentLeech has closed registrations
Old 27 July 2007, 09:51 PM
DJ Dunk
Support Scoobynet!

Its only temporary

Quick Reply: TORRENTLEECH invites