Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

Had my Wii just over a week now

Search this Thread

Old 18 March 2007, 01:15 PM
16vmarc
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Had my Wii just over a week now

I spent my first weekend playing Wii Sports none stop, mainly Tennis and Bowling! My Brother and his pregnant Girlfriend came round and she was hooked! He thought it was rubbish for 2 reasons, he wasn't very good and the Boxing game wasn't very responsive! Thats the only bad one on the Sports. I've got it online through my router and it picked it up straight away no problems. Theres not a lot of online activitiy yet until the summer, but you can add contacts for when game play goes live. The Shop Channel allows you to download NES, SNES and Megadrive games, hopefully Goldeneye will become available! I got Red Steel at the end of the week and found myself playing it for 2 hours solid on Friday night without even realising it! Overall really pleased with it so far.
Old 18 March 2007, 01:52 PM
KiwiGTI
Scooby Regular

I've been playing Wii Sports pretty much everyday since Xmas. The tennis is very good, gets very hard at professional level.
Old 18 March 2007, 09:09 PM
GaryK
Scooby Regular

Yep agreed kiwi you can really work up sweat at pro level! Yes sports is great although we dont play it that much now. Recently bought kororinpa for my 4 year old (rolling a ball around levels - quite tricky and similar to super monkey ball). Yes get yourself on the shop channel and download some virtual console stuff, super mario is still good fun and r-type is a tough shooter, the only turkey Ive bought on there is donkey kong - avoid!