Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

Photo Editor - how do I get it?

Search this Thread

Old 02 April 2006, 06:12 PM
brumdaisy
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Photo Editor - how do I get it?

I had Photo Editor installed on my work pc and want it for my own lappy (not working there anymore) Anyone know whether it comes as part of a package or on its own?

All Ive got on this machine at the mo is crappy Works as Im waiting on a delivery for Office - would it be on that?

I've done a search on ebay and they all look a bit dodgy.....and there seems to be more than one programme being traded as Photo Editor...
Old 02 April 2006, 07:35 PM
jpor
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by brumdaisy
I had Photo Editor installed on my work pc and want it for my own lappy (not working there anymore) Anyone know whether it comes as part of a package or on its own?

All Ive got on this machine at the mo is crappy Works as Im waiting on a delivery for Office - would it be on that?

I've done a search on ebay and they all look a bit dodgy.....and there seems to be more than one programme being traded as Photo Editor...
Do you mean Microsoft Photo Editor? If so it came with Microsoft Office 2000. You get something similar on Office XP. Just had a look at Office 2003 Pro and it doesn't appear.
Old 02 April 2006, 09:55 PM
brumdaisy
Scooby Regular

thanks for that. I couldnt see it either but I assumed (hoped) that i was being a fcukwit as usual....will see if i can get it separately...