Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

GT4 B-spec question

Search this Thread

Old 24 May 2005, 02:56 PM
furrydice79
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GT4 B-spec question

i have been playing gt4 for a while now and i am ready to take the plunge into the endurance races , i dont mind sitting and doing 1000km ,200mls races and stuff but i cant possibly do the 24hr ring , i have tried doing it on b-spec but you still need to keep an eye on it for tyres and fuel, is there any way of setting it up so you can just leave yer driver to it for a few hours..many thanks,,.
Old 24 May 2005, 03:00 PM
Shaolin
Scooby Regular

just leave it, he will pit automatically
Old 24 May 2005, 03:09 PM
bioforger
Scooby Regular

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Shaolin
just leave it, he will pit automatically
Correct. One thing that annoys me though. yknow u can speed up the action X3, so u dont have to wait so long for a race to finish? Well it reverts back to normal speed everytime he comes out of an automatic pitstop. So if u dont want to wait forever u do need to keep an eye on it, to speed it up again
Old 24 May 2005, 03:19 PM
jbryant
Scooby Regular

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by bioforger
Correct. One thing that annoys me though. yknow u can speed up the action X3, so u dont have to wait so long for a race to finish? Well it reverts back to normal speed everytime he comes out of an automatic pitstop. So if u dont want to wait forever u do need to keep an eye on it, to speed it up again
Yeah it bugs us all but there's nothing that you can do about it. Can't believe that they left that 'feature' in
Just make sure you start the race before you leave the house for the day, or before you crash for the night. You'll soon have them done and the rewards are magnificent

Joolz
Old 24 May 2005, 03:23 PM
bioforger
Scooby Regular

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by jbryant
Yeah it bugs us all but there's nothing that you can do about it. Can't believe that they left that 'feature' in
Just make sure you start the race before you leave the house for the day, or before you crash for the night. You'll soon have them done and the rewards are magnificent

Joolz
No need, I've got a scartswitch box so I can watch DVD's, TV, whilst its raggin it around a track