Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

ps2 / xbox grand prix game ?? uk forums ??

Search this Thread

Old 23 May 2005, 09:44 PM
jono300
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ps2 / xbox grand prix game ?? uk forums ??

HI, have just purchased a used ps2 to go alongside the xbox- why ?? well also as a keen biker the idea off racing around the isle off man tt course with the aid off " TT superbikes " sounded exactly what I wanted so it was another games consul to go alongside the xbox !!

so okay, xbox have the pgr2 game, cmr4, now want to add a racing car type game to my titles, whats remommended in terms off grand prix type games for both the xbox or indeed ps2 ?? something with a choice off most off the worlds top circuits would be nice, always remember enjoying playing grand prix 2/3 ?? on the pc and would be nice to have something similar on the xbox /ps2.

any particulary active uk based ps2 / xbox forums ??

lastly !! anyone know off any online source off originally supplied game instruction books in say pdf format etc ?? a few off mine are missing for some strange reason ??!!!!! ( TT superbikes anyone ??!! )

Thats it !!

cheers folks,
john
Old 24 May 2005, 05:13 PM
jono300
Scooby Regular

Smile

Originally Posted by jono300
HI, have just purchased a used ps2 to go alongside the xbox- why ?? well also as a keen biker the idea off racing around the isle off man tt course with the aid off " TT superbikes " sounded exactly what I wanted so it was another games consul to go alongside the xbox !!

so okay, xbox have the pgr2 game, cmr4, now want to add a racing car type game to my titles, whats remommended in terms off grand prix type games for both the xbox or indeed ps2 ?? something with a choice off most off the worlds top circuits would be nice, always remember enjoying playing grand prix 2/3 ?? on the pc and would be nice to have something similar on the xbox /ps2.

any particulary active uk based ps2 / xbox forums ??

lastly !! anyone know off any online source off originally supplied game instruction books in say pdf format etc ?? a few off mine are missing for some strange reason ??!!!!! ( TT superbikes anyone ??!! )

Thats it !!

cheers folks,
john
Anyone ??
Old 25 May 2005, 03:32 PM
King RA
BANNED

I bought a PS2 to play GT4, sold it 2 weeks later cos GT4 is pants.

I've still got the game if you wanna buy it??

Forza is much better on the xbox.

But my life pretty much revolves around counterstike source at the moment, it's like a drug.