Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

any itunes experts

Search this Thread

Old 20 March 2005, 05:16 PM
scoobyboy
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default any itunes experts

how do i write different folders to a disc using itunes and writing it as mp3?
i want to be able to write different folders with the different genres in them instead of just a long list of songs on one cd.
also when using rewriteable discs how do you like rewrite over them it just says 'this is not a blank disc" and won't rewrite it any ideas
Old 21 March 2005, 02:58 AM
Markus
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not sure about the writing of different folders, guess you'd need to create a folder structure on the CD manually and put the files in there. If you're using a CD-RW then give it a try, if it does not work, you can simply erase the disk.

Onto the subject of erasing disks. Well, launch Disk Utility, then insert the CDRW, then select it from the list of disks on the left in Disk Utility, then look on the right, you should see an erase 'tab' click on that, and it should allow you to erase the disk.

Another option is to PM/Email me and I'll email you a little application called 'Eraser'. This makes erasing CD-RW's much easier, you simply launch the app, pop in the CD-RW, then hit erase.