Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

General tips for WoW?

Search this Thread

Old 14 February 2005, 03:59 PM
Mossman
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question General tips for WoW?

Hi all,

Just starting playing - Elandevar - Mage Level 7 at the mo and currently around Goldshire (I think thats it!). Have also been to Stormwind City which looks amazing!

I was wondering if anyone has got some general hints/tips for playing. It is so vast I am a little lost to be honest. I presume I need to do quests, gain money, buy better clothes, explore etc but like I said, where to really start!

Also, how are people deciding where to go?! Jesus it's a BIG world!

Cheers,

Mossman
Old 14 February 2005, 08:10 PM
TonyBurns
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Best tips are just to kill things and sell what you find, its going to take you a while to get the money coming in though, and do the quests, they can give you generous ammounts of xp and money

Tony
Old 15 February 2005, 08:35 AM
NWMark
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Best thing to do is get as many quests as possible at once, i.e. speak to everyone with a yellow exclamation mark on their head.

even if you dont want the reward you still get good xp for completing the quest, find out more about the area and still get to kill loads of mobs.

The quests are well structured too, so when you have completed most of the ones where you started a couple of the quest will request you take the road North for example to XXXXX and this takes you to the next place where quests and mobs will be harder.

im at 12 at the moment and ive just got to the main town/City of my area Orgrimmar.

Mark