Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

Edit (driving) movie?

Search this Thread

Old 24 July 2004, 04:31 PM
mynickers
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Edit (driving) movie?

Hello folks,

My friend just let me drive is pro-drive'd 315break STI, and so I video'd it so the kids at school would believe me. No just kidding, we were out taking photos so he could sell it, and i felt it only a good bargain that I shoudl be allowed to have a quick blat, I look like him if we get pulled, and i know his DOB and address

Anyway, he was messing around with my camera and we took a few lil' movies, however, the camera outputs them in .mov format, I know nothing about movies full stop.

Does anyone know how I can edit, I just wnat to get rid of the bids of me and him saying stupid things like 'is it swtiched on', '**** is that clutch smell', 'slow down you c**t' etc then I can upload them!

Any (free) programs for the novice, dont' want to learn any adobe rubbish, I have enough trouble working with photoshop, want something simple and stupid proof.

Any ideas?
Old 24 July 2004, 05:16 PM
mj
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

try:

http://www.download.com/River-Past-V...ml?tag=lst-0-2 not used it and theres no ratings, maybe worth a try.