Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

HP Supplies Team - WTF?

Search this Thread

Old 02 July 2004, 10:28 AM
ozzy
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Angry HP Supplies Team - WTF?

I get a call about 4 months ago from this shower of idiots. Some byrd called Rachael calls telling me that they've tried to send me their brochure, but it's returned with address unknown. I confirm our address (it is correct) and she says as a apology, she'll send me some T-shirts.

She's all friendly asking me the usual sales cr@p and that she'll buy me lunch when she's in our area - yeah, right. Tells me she's on page 6 of the catalogue and to make sure to check what she looks like. She's got a geordie accent, but I'll get to that in a minute.

Month later and she calls again and sends me some toners on a sale/return basis.

A few days later, she calls again with the same speech from the very first time I spoke to her - "Hi, my name is Rachael from HP Supplies Team. We've tried to send you our latest catalogue .......". This time she reads off some other companies address.

Another month later and I get another call asking if we need anymore toners. I say no, we've still got one or two that you sent us, thanks very much.

Two weeks later and a box of 4 toners arrive - WTF? I phone and after a few days of speaking to various people and even with them accusing me of confirming the order (they put my name on the order documents) they finally agree to come and collect them.

Another couple of days after the carry on and the same girl phones back, but this time she goes through the original speech again. "Hi, my name is Rachael ......". WTF, I just spoke to you two days ago you dizzy moo

Now this was about 3 weeks ago, but this morning I get another call. It's Rachael again, from page 6, but this time she's moved a bit North of the border and has developed a Scottish accent LOL

I've written a letter of complaint to the company telling them where to stick their business. I wouldn't be that bothered, but this morning she was sending me some more T-shirts and I only just caught a bit where she said she would put some more toners in with them.

What a complete bunch of fecking chancers and I wouldn't advise anyone to do business with these idiots.

Stefan
Old 02 July 2004, 12:01 PM
lightning101
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had exactly the same thing from these chancers, I was told that if I was to put our company name and printer list on their database, I would receive a PDA to my home address for free (no obligations). Next day someone else phones and says just confirming your order for High Density Toner cartridges at £64 each.

I politely told him to "go forth and multiply" or **** off.

Never got my PDA strangely enough.