Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

Dear oh dear oh dear .....

Search this Thread

Old 15 February 2004, 12:03 AM
Wizzbang
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dear oh dear oh dear .....

Sega GT Online for the XBOX, it sounded like a good idea in early November when it was originally due for release, also helped by Splash.com preordering it for only £15. It arrived this morning, oh dear, I dont know if I'd been spoilt by playing PGR2 for 2 months, but this is dire !! the menus are too fussy, the overall 'Live!' part(the selling point) is just plain amateurish, it takes too long to actually go racing (you have to get an opponent(s) then choose your race type, then your car, then the track, then how many laps THEN you get to race. and what a let down that is, there is no 'feeling' (I dont care what anyone else thinks, GT3 is still tops for 'feeling' closely followed now by PGR2) there is no involvement, no realism etc (or have I missed something?).

If it wasnt for the fact that this only cost me £15 (and I purchased from Splash) I would take this piece of half-baked, warmed-up, out-of-date tosh back to the shop and demand a refund, if for nothing else than false advertising, as it says on the back cover in bold type "THE ULTIMATE DRIVING EXPERIENCE"

WizzBang

Last edited by Wizzbang; 15 February 2004 at 12:04 AM.