Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

Radica Makes FPS Xbox Controller

Search this Thread

Old 20 October 2003, 02:26 PM
DJ Dunk
Support Scoobynet!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

The FPS Master, the first controller specifically designed to optimize performance in first person shooter (FPS) games on the Xbox video game console, is now available from Radica Games (NASDAQ: RADA) under the Gamester brand. The button layout on standard Xbox controllers requires users to take their thumb off the right control stick (used for aiming in FPS games) to hit the action buttons. The distinctive A, B, X and Y button layout on the FPS Master's specially designed twin grip handles allows gamers to keep both thumbs on the analog control sticks at all times.

-Thumbs never leave the analog sticks
-Fingertip A, B, X, Y Buttons
-Dual gun grip design
-Reassign button locations with built-in LCD
-Stores 3 custom setups

Designed specifically for Next-Gen First Person Shooter games, the FPS gives you unparalleled control.

Featuring symmetrical left and right analog sticks, rubber grips, easily programmable buttons, and ergonomic shape, the FPS gives gamers what they want most: more control and comfort.

Works with all Xbox games

"There's nothing worse than getting fragged while playing Halo or Ghost Recon because you can't reload and aim at the same time," said Chris Wilson, vice president of marketing, Radica Games Ltd. "The FPS Master gives the ultimate unfair advantage to Xbox FPS fanatics."

The FPS Master, which is fully compatible with all other Xbox titles as well, is now on shelves at major retailers for a suggested retail price of $29.99.
Old 20 October 2003, 04:21 PM
iDLe*
Scooby Regular

Radica can suck my ballz!
Old 20 October 2003, 05:39 PM
DJ Dunk
Support Scoobynet!

Intelligent comment. Care to elaborate ?
Old 20 October 2003, 06:04 PM
iDLe*
Scooby Regular

True

Lets just say they basically stole one of my ideas without so much as a thank you!
Old 20 October 2003, 06:38 PM
DJ Dunk
Support Scoobynet!

I see. Have you approached them about the matter ?
Old 20 October 2003, 07:50 PM
iDLe*
Scooby Regular

Well to be fair I worked for them during the time, although I was on a 3 month contract looking t ogo permanent. Basically I was upset as they were planning to produce a pants Audi TT steering wheel, everyone in the meeting loved it but I called it as it was, pants! You see this Audi wheel was to go against the Ferrari wheel, no contest really as most peeps/kids would love anything to do with a Ferrari but Audi makes me think of taxi's!! Although very nice it hrdly inspiring. My suggestion was to go with Lotus as its a UK brand and with the Elise doing so well I thought it was ideal....they bombed my idea and basically gave me no reason to stick with them after my contract. I left and a few months later I see the Lotus branded wheel in a game store, since then I've been haunted by it all over Europe. *******!
Old 20 October 2003, 09:15 PM
DJ Dunk
Support Scoobynet!

Thumbs down

Barstewards