Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

Corrupt Citrix profiles?

Search this Thread

Old 18 September 2003, 12:17 PM
HOUSEQUAKE
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
(AD, 2000 domain, Citrix Metaframe XP)

We are having a lot of grief with Citrix profiles. I am getting users who cannot log on to a citrix session because their profiles cannot be found or the folders cannot be re-directed.

The only way I can resolve this is to delete their profile, rename their old home and profile folders and re-create the user.

The event logs are full of 'Userenv: Group plicy client-side folder redirection' and 'Failed to perform folder re-direction' errors, Technet say "Set the my docs and application folder redirect properties in the group policy to basic" but I can't, it won't let me.

I can't see a reason for one day the user logs on/off fine and next morning their profiles sh**ged. The only thing that may change is the sus server is set to update overnight, so new updates are installed when no-ones on.

Anybody, anywhere, any ideas??? PUUUULLLLLLLEEEEEAAAAAAAASE!!!
Old 18 September 2003, 09:08 PM
Buckrogers
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Is it worth stopping the "sus server" for a few days, just to see if this is causing the problem?
(or just to eliminate it from the list)