Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

CD-Rom Training Courses - Final Bargains

Search this Thread

Old 23 July 2003, 01:45 AM
skyenet
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Many courses sold through my last Post on Scoobynet, many thanks to everybody that bought something. Only a few hundred quid short of Liquidator's fees (and some petrol for Knockhill SIDC day on Saturday), so last clearout of the remaining courses.

List updated and many courses down in price. Limited CDs left but do have some MCSE, MCSD, MCDBA, MS Office, CCNA, CCDA, ORACLE, Web Programming and A+ stuff left. Plus hundreds of European Computer Driving Licence (ECDL) courses. Please e-mail me at iain@skyenet.freeserve.co.uk if you would like an updated course list. Should be online early this afternoon and will get them out then. First come, first served. Can accept payment by Cheque, Bank Credit/Giro, NOCHEX or PayPal.

Many thanks again Iain

From previous Post

Could MODS please leave this in Computer Forum - Many Thanks

I used to have a Computer Training Company but due to the failure of the Government to pay for training we supplied through the ILA scheme, we have been forced into liquidation. I have liquidation fees to pay in the next month and to raise the money I am selling of all the stock of training CD-Roms at a fraction of the current selling price. (eg European Computer Driving Licence was £250, now £1 each - Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer MCSD was £1798 now £40 !!!) Any money left over will help me keep my car!!

I have courses covering Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MCP, MCDBA and MOUS), Novell, Cisco, Oracle, ECDL, A+, Network+, CIW certification, plus some other odds and ends. If anybody would like a list, then please e-mail me at iain@skyenet.freeserve.co.uk I have already sold quite a few through the Scottish forum but can easily send CDs anywhere in the UK. Postage will be by Royal Mail First Clas, Recorded delivery. Sold on a first come, first served basis. Open to offers on any of the courses and will give even better price if taking a few courses.

The courses are all produced by NETg (www.netg.co.uk )who are one of the leading IT distance Learning training companies in the World. NETg have won many industry awards for their courses so you can be assured of high quality training.

The courses are installed onto your hard drive and then you can access them when convenient to study. The courses bookmark where you last were in the course and will take you right back to this point. The course uses simualtion software to create on screen views of the software you are learning about so for example you don't even need Novell installed to do the complete Novell CNE course. You also can interact with keyboard and mouse during the training. At the end of each section is an interactive exam which test you on the section and if you have any weak areas it takes you back to that particular piece of traning. Once you have completed all the course and the in built tests successfully then you are at a point where you could then apply to the relevent Examining Organisation to take your exams. Details of these can be found on the internet. Check out their web site at
www.netg.co.uk for more info on how their courses work and for loads more info on IT Training and Accrediation.

Many thanks Iain
Old 25 July 2003, 03:27 PM
skyenet
Scooby Regular

BTT

Thanks for all the interest, many more courses away. Now covered Liquidator's fees so sleeping better already :-)

Will be at Knockhill tomorrow. Free ECDL courses will be available to anybody wanting them. Still have some IT Training courses left so if anybody wants me to bring them along tomorrow then please e-mail me at iain@skyenet.freeserve.co.uk

Thanks again Iain

Thanks again Iain
Old 25 July 2003, 03:42 PM
TonyBurns
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Question

Hiya Iain,
what do you have left (for a beginner?)

Cheers!
Tony
Old 25 July 2003, 03:53 PM
skyenet
Scooby Regular

Tony

Got hundreds of ECDL course (original cost £250), but guess you only need one. £2.50 inlcuding postage or Free for anybody at Knockhill tomorrow. Also have Microsoft Office 2000 which includes:

72021D Complete Office 2000 Curriculum

72020 Microsoft Word 2000 Fundamentals
72021 Microsoft Word 2000 Proficient User
72022 Microsoft Word 2000 Expert User
72030 Microsoft Excel 2000 Fundamentals
72031 Microsoft Excel 2000 Proficient User
72032 Microsoft Excel 2000 Expert User
72041 Microsoft PowerPoint 2000 Proficient User
72042 Microsoft PowerPoint 2000 Expert User
72050 Microsoft Access 2000 Fundamentals
72051 Microsoft Access 2000 Proficient User
72052 Microsoft Access 2000 Expert User
73070 Microsoft Outlook 2000 Fundamentals
73071 Microsoft Outlook 2000 Proficient User
73072 Microsoft Outlook 2000 Expert User
73101 Microsoft FrontPage 2000 Proficient User
73102 Microsoft FrontPage 2000 Expert User

£25 including Post and Packing.

and the Web Programming Curriculum

Includes:

12822 HTML 4.0 Fundamentals
12823 HTML 4.0 Advanced
13182 XML Technology Overview
85111 Dynamic HTML – Part 1
85112 Dynamic HTML – Part 2
85621 Implementing Web Applications with Database Connectivity – Part 1
85622 Implementing Web Applications with Database Connectivity – Part 2
85631 Designing Effective User Interfaces for Web Applications – Part 1
85632 Designing Effective User Interfaces for Web Applications – Part 2

£30 including Post and Packing

Most of the other course I have are for more adavanced stuff including Orcale, Cisco, and Microsoft Certified Proefssional type certification. Some web authoring and design stuff as well.

Cheers Iain