Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

Internet Developer req'd in Maidstone

Search this Thread

Old 28 January 2003, 09:24 AM
Lust4Life
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

We've got a vacancy for a developer coming up based in Sutton Valence, Kent.

Here's the blurb:

Our client is an established creative internet technology consultancy, which provides high quality, innovative solutions. They focus on the implementation of bespoke intranet and business-to-business solutions using leading edge internet software tools and processes.

Due to their increasing business, they are seeking an Internet Developer with a minimum of two years commercial experience. The successful candidate will have used Internet technology and have experience working as part of a team.

Amongst the essential skills, you must have confidence using ASP, MS Visual Studio, Database development (particularly MS SQL Server), HTML, and Javascript. Other useful skills include Flash Action Scripting, programming skills and other Internet scripting.

You must also be self-motivated, able to work to timescales, take responsibility for delivering to deadlines, experience in working closely with clients and have an eagerness to learn new technologies.

Your personal qualities will include, good written and oral communication skills, creative thinking, enthusiasm and dedication.

This position is to start 1st April 2003.

Benefits for this role include a salary £16,000 - £22,000, private health cover (after 6 months), pension (company contribution after 1 year), 20 days holiday and an excellent working environment. This is a genuine career opportunity that will enable you to develop your existing skills, whilst keeping abreast of all the latest technologies.

CV to me at cv@frogcreation.com if interested and I'll pass them on.

Agencies are involved but I thought I'd give you guys a shout direct.

Cheers,

Phil