Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

keyboard

Search this Thread

Old 21 August 2002, 06:44 PM
ssubaru
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi just bought a sony vaio desktop but internet keyboard doesnt seem to be turned on any ideas how to do this ,used to be able to do it on old computer but that was windows me
thanks ssubaru
Old 22 August 2002, 11:36 AM
suffolkscoob
Scooby Regular

What OS is the Vaio running?

Bill
Old 22 August 2002, 11:50 AM
TomM
Scooby Regular

If its all new Vaio stuff out of the box then it should all be operational straight away - but we know this isnt the case so....

Have a look in your taskbar tray, where the clock is (bottom right), Sony have a nice habbit of putting shortcuts to all thier onboard Vaio software in thier, open them, see what they do. Otherwise goto Start, Programs and look for Vaio setup or similar, there should be a section in here where you will probably be able to configure the keyboard. If all that fails have a look in control panel under keyboard.

OS is not important, if SOny shipped this kit together then it will work. I have a Vaio desktop and R600-HEK laptop and they are both very sound.......kiss of death or what!!
Old 22 August 2002, 08:55 PM
ssubaru
Scooby Regular

os is xp also tried suggestions but the problem is now when i try to go into stand by the computer says keyboard not allowing standby please update drivers ,i have updated drivers for keyboard but computer still does same thing any ideas please
ssubaru