Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

modern warfare 2.......nostalgia

Old 26 February 2019, 04:35 PM
the shreksta
Scooby Regular

Default modern warfare 2.......nostalgia

been talking to a few mates at work today about modern warfare 2 when it came out, the epic battles we had and the lobby chat that was just all out abuse. such great times, i dont think they will ever re-create that again.

cant believe its 10 years old now, i played it all the time back in the day and i even remember when i got my 1st chopper-gunner and my 1st nuke
some quality maps on it too......

derail
afghan
skid-row
rust
terminal
highrise
favela

and lets not forget mission 4 where you had to kill everyone in an airport.
i kinda wish now that i had recorded some of my matches so i could watch them again.

anybody else really miss this game?
Old 26 February 2019, 09:37 PM
wrx2005
BANNED

No
Old 26 February 2019, 10:18 PM
DTB
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by the shreksta View Post
...my 1st nuke ?
A nuke! So were you one of those quick-scope snipers? I hated them. Nothing, but nothing, gave me more satisfaction than teaming up with a few run 'n' gun mates and hunting down quick-scopers. Truth be told the hatred was probably only because I never mastered the art myself I had loads of great nights on MW2 but I did prefer MW3 when it came out. All MW's were spoiled by the cheaters though. My run on MW2 came to an abrupt end one night when someone stole all my points and put me -1,000,000 or something like that - I couldn't even play online again because I needed a minimum XP of zero to join. I bet it was a quick-scoper who hacked me...
Old 27 February 2019, 02:22 AM
the shreksta
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by DTB View Post
A nuke! So were you one of those quick-scope snipers? I hated them. Nothing, but nothing, gave me more satisfaction than teaming up with a few run 'n' gun mates and hunting down quick-scopers. Truth be told the hatred was probably only because I never mastered the art myself I had loads of great nights on MW2 but I did prefer MW3 when it came out. All MW's were spoiled by the cheaters though. My run on MW2 came to an abrupt end one night when someone stole all my points and put me -1,000,000 or something like that - I couldn't even play online again because I needed a minimum XP of zero to join. I bet it was a quick-scoper who hacked me...
Lol no was not a quick scoper at all. I did like the use of the noob tube though

Yeah hackers and cheats spoilt it in the end for me aswell.
Old 05 March 2019, 01:27 AM
RS_Matt
Scooby Regular

I miss World at War and the dawn of glitching.
Old 13 March 2019, 10:59 PM
Martin typeR
Scooby Regular

If you have a playstation modern warfare remastered is free to downlaod in the ps store at the moment. its awesome, like going back in time to the good old days