Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

sony z2 tablet

Search this Thread

Old 30 May 2014, 09:24 PM
Littleted
Scooby Regular

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default sony z2 tablet

Of so a few weeks ago I got the z2 phone, put the iPhone innate draw and gave it ago, I liked it. So my Ipad2 is old now starting to chug, but I don't want an air I'd like whatever comes next, some was on ebay and spotted the z2 tablet, got a right bargain from a guy who had only had it 2 months, headphones case sd card and the 32 gig version. So I've been using it instead of the pad, I got xbmc today for it and man it found all my films and even on wifi I can stream any contents up to 1080p ipad never did this even using servers and stuff. I know the z2 has the powerful in fact the most powerful snapdragon chip there is, and blew the ipad air away on benchmarks.

So far so good admits waterproof to a fashion... One thing about the Sony they have very good colours as they use their TV stuff, watching films is a pleasure now everything looks OLED kinda rich blacks black reds are bright lovely.

The Walkman on these devices also blows the apple crap away, I never knew why apple never made it better on the iPhone. Sonys just sounds much much better, and I've tested all my headphones from 30quid right up to 300 quid IEMs. I still love apple but this baby is a clear winner in android world.read the reviews it even sometimes get the winning vote over the air

Last edited by Littleted; 30 May 2014 at 09:26 PM.
Old 30 May 2014, 10:06 PM
dpb
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

You've no need to feel dirty, even before Jack was muzzled
Old 31 May 2014, 09:57 AM
JackClark
Scooby Senior

Received 51 Likes on 34 Posts

I'm in no way muzzled. I'm here to tell the truth and there's nothing to say here, if someone thinks they've bought a good product then good on them.