Notices
Car Care Discussion on how to keep your pride and joy looking at it's best.

Thanks Polished Bliss, Top Products , Top Service

Search this Thread

Old 14 October 2006, 07:27 PM
Scooby Dan
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thanks Polished Bliss, Top Products , Top Service

Spent a few hours this weekend trying my new products from Polished Bliss on my WR1. Last night I gave the car a good wash using Poorboys Slick and Suds on the the bodywork with a lambswool mitt, I cleaned the arches and flaps with P21s and cleaned the wheels using Menzerna gel and a Megs brush. I then dried the car using a Poorboys towel.
Today as the weather was nice I decided to give the car a polish. As I had just bought the car and had noticed one or two marks on the paintwork I used the Menzerna intensive polish applied with a damp German applicator pad, this was extremelly hard work by hand but the results were excellent
After buffing off all the Menzerna with a microfibre cloth I decided to try the Jeffs Acrylic Trigger sealant, what a top product this is, it left the paintwork silky smooth and really brought out the flakes in the ice blue paint
Next I did all the black trims and the mudflaps with 303 aerospace protectant and finally I dressed the tyres with Blackfire long lasting tyre gel.
Unfortunately by the time I had finished, the car was starting to condense up and it was going dark so I didn't get chance to take any pics, never mind, if it stays dry I will take a couple tomorrow
Huge thanks to Rich and Angela for the advice on which products to use and as always the speedy delivery
Old 16 October 2006, 03:18 PM
Rich @ PB
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You're very welcome, thanks for the feedback, always nice to hear how people get on with the goodies.