Notices
Car Care Discussion on how to keep your pride and joy looking at it's best.

! Fast and Modified Sunday 16th !

Search this Thread

Old 12 July 2006, 09:47 AM
Rich @ PB
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up ! Fast and Modified Sunday 16th !

This coming weekend will see us attending our first large car show! We have a stand secured at Fast and Modified 2006, which will be held on Sunday 16th July at the Royal Highland Centre at Ingliston, near Edinburgh. RobDon's awesome Leon Cupra will be taking pride of place as the main show car on the stand, and we will be giving continuous detailing demonstrations on a Honda Civic Type R throughout the day, in addition to judging the show n shine competition and offering a range of products from the store. If you attend the show keep an eye out for us and pop over and say hello!

A 10% discount applied on the day for all products we take with us, due to us not having to cover packaging and postal subsidies. Grab a bargain!

Here's the radio clip currently being played throughout the land!

Fast & Modified 2006 Radio Advertisment

Look forward to seeing some of you on the day!

Old 14 July 2006, 05:09 PM
360ste
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

See you there m8.
Old 14 July 2006, 09:57 PM
Rich @ PB
Former Sponsor

Folks, we will be travelling to Edinburgh first thing in the morning for the above show, and won't be back on here until Monday. Obviously we won't be answering any e-mails or pm's over the weekend - apologies for any inconvenience. Pics of the show up next week!
Old 15 July 2006, 07:30 AM
Rasher
Scooby Regular

good luck Rich
Old 18 July 2006, 11:40 AM
Rich @ PB
Former Sponsor

My god, what a day! Great fun, but knackering - so many people I wanted to see, yet never got the chance (never got outside either, didn't stop all day long). Fantastic pics on the Jon44 site and posted by RobDon - cheers guys, the links are below... A massive, massive thank you to everyone who helped us out - we would have been stuffed on our own, and I felt very humbled when we were taking down and you were all still there helping out.

The show n shine was won by a clio, about ten cars down the centre row from the stand. Second was a sierra cosworth on the RS owners stand. Third was a nova down the second left row from the stand. I should point out that Andy Ollie's car was better paint wise than all the others, and I had him in third place in my head (third because others were showing interior and engine bay too), but it would have been wrong for me to give him a prize seeing as he helped out on the stand. Big respect though, car looked fantastic, and very happy it was parked in front of our stand all day.

Biggest shocker of the day wasn't some of the models (although it was a close call), but rather the quality of the cars in terms of finish. I managed to short list 12 cars out of all of them in the hall, and even half of them had swirls. I cannot believe how poorly presented many of the cars were. We've got a long way to go to make detailing mainstream in the UK.

http://www.jon44w.com/site3/viewthread.php?tid=1930

http://public.fotki.com/RobD67/fast_...ied_show_2006/