Notices
Member's Gallery Pictures of your pride and joy

MY 2011 Saloon / Hatch, show yourselves! Pics & chat

Old 24 July 2018, 04:25 PM
  #1651  
AbbasSTI
Scooby Regular
iTrader: (37)
 
AbbasSTI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Stalybridge
Posts: 1,009
Default

Originally Posted by Don Clark View Post

From the 08/09 Hatches thread


It's probably a good bet that it's the later KDT910's , given the above and as the fitting instructions for them even say MY11............

http://www.whiteline.com.au/docs/ins...ides/Z5198.pdf
Thanks Don,

If you didn't know already, I you.
AbbasSTI is offline  
Old 24 July 2018, 08:18 PM
  #1652  
big-kev
Scooby Regular
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: belfast
Posts: 485
Default

I ordered a set of these from Alan at AS PERFORMANCE. Cheap as chip 45 delivered
big-kev is offline  
Old 27 July 2018, 08:59 AM
  #1653  
8ulldog
Scooby Regular
iTrader: (4)
 
8ulldog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Eastington
Posts: 553
Default

Originally Posted by John Mathewson View Post


Not been on in a while but here is my Mishimoto FMIC. Road mapped at 440 by Andrew Carr.
Looks great 👍 What other mods do you have to reach that?
8ulldog is offline  
Old 27 July 2018, 09:01 AM
  #1654  
8ulldog
Scooby Regular
iTrader: (4)
 
8ulldog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Eastington
Posts: 553
Default

Originally Posted by Don Clark View Post
The above looks to be a US site and items (1&) 2 that you are looking for a part number for was only fitted to the standard non widebodied 2.0L MY11 impreza wagon in Europe.




The WRX STI has the full undercover item 4 in your post.

Are you actually after the inner wing mudguard??


Thanks Don, I'll have to get under her tonight. I caught the front on a rasied kerb and it pulled the splitter off and damaged the undertray in front of the passenger side front wheel. It looked light it was connected the central tray.
8ulldog is offline  
Old 17 August 2018, 05:03 PM
  #1655  
abre
Scooby Regular
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Saddleworth, Yorkshire :o)
Posts: 199
Default MY11 Hatch Rear ARB Size

Hi
It looks like I need to replace my rear ARB bushes, I was thinking of getting some Powerflex ones.
Does anyone (Don?) know the diameter, I believe they MY11 had uprated front & rear ARBs.
I thought I'd seen a previous thread about it on here, but can't find it now, where they were shown as 19mm, but Powerflex only list 16, 18 & 20mm versions...
Any help appreciated.
abre is offline  
Old 17 August 2018, 06:03 PM
  #1656  
Don Clark
Scooby Regular
 
Don Clark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Harpenden
Posts: 4,846
Default

Originally Posted by abre View Post
Hi
It looks like I need to replace my rear ARB bushes, I was thinking of getting some Powerflex ones.
Does anyone (Don?) know the diameter, I believe they MY11 had uprated front & rear ARBs.
I thought I'd seen a previous thread about it on here, but can't find it now, where they were shown as 19mm, but Powerflex only list 16, 18 & 20mm versions...
Any help appreciated.
MY11 onwards WRX STI OEM sizes Front 21mm; Rear 19mm
MY08-10 WRX STI Front 20mm; rear 18mm
Don Clark is offline  
Old 18 August 2018, 04:13 PM
  #1657  
abre
Scooby Regular
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Saddleworth, Yorkshire :o)
Posts: 199
Default

Thanks Don much appreciated
abre is offline  
Old 25 August 2018, 09:34 AM
  #1658  
abre
Scooby Regular
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Saddleworth, Yorkshire :o)
Posts: 199
Default Powerflex Rear 19mm ARB Bushes

Just a heads up regards 19mm rear ARB bushes for the MY11 onwards.
Having been unsuccessful in finding any PU replacements for the OE fit bushes, I contacted Powerflex and they are now adding a 19mm bush to their range, should be available within a month.
abre is offline  
Old 05 October 2018, 09:42 PM
  #1659  
stevie1982
Scooby Regular
iTrader: (16)
 
stevie1982's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 6,021
Default

Bit random, does anyone have a factory fit head unit that has bluetooth, Nav and rear camera fitted.?if so could you post up the model number and make of the unit
stevie1982 is offline  
Old 05 October 2018, 10:07 PM
  #1660  
Don Clark
Scooby Regular
 
Don Clark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Harpenden
Posts: 4,846
Default

Originally Posted by stevie1982 View Post
Bit random, does anyone have a factory fit head unit that has bluetooth, Nav and rear camera fitted.?if so could you post up the model number and make of the unit
In the UK for MY11 onwards Subaru offered the Pioneer AVIC navigation models rather than an OEM unit.

However the OEM Navi units listed in the parts database are upto MY10 86271SC030, MY11 onwards 86271SC121 (accessory version RHD H001EFG011)
All are Kenwood units one being model FXDD07EF2 I believe.



Model code for later version

Last edited by Don Clark; 05 October 2018 at 10:12 PM.
Don Clark is offline  
Old 06 October 2018, 07:49 AM
  #1661  
stevie1982
Scooby Regular
iTrader: (16)
 
stevie1982's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 6,021
Default

Originally Posted by Don Clark View Post
In the UK for MY11 onwards Subaru offered the Pioneer AVIC navigation models rather than an OEM unit.

However the OEM Navi units listed in the parts database are upto MY10 86271SC030, MY11 onwards 86271SC121 (accessory version RHD H001EFG011)
All are Kenwood units one being model FXDD07EF2 I believe.



Model code for later version
Don you're still an absolute legend for info, how are things?

I had a unit fitted to my 60 plate saloon and the head unit had a reverse camera, do you happen to know if the above have the same?

​​​
Cheers

​​​​
stevie1982 is offline  
Old 06 October 2018, 09:56 AM
  #1662  
Don Clark
Scooby Regular
 
Don Clark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Harpenden
Posts: 4,846
Default

Originally Posted by stevie1982 View Post
Don you're still an absolute legend for info, how are things?

I had a unit fitted to my 60 plate saloon and the head unit had a reverse camera, do you happen to know if the above have the same?
​​​
Cheers
​​​​
Yes there is a worldwide accessory camera


More info here
https://www.iwsti.com/forums/gr-ice-...amera-faq.html
Don Clark is offline  
Old 06 October 2018, 11:39 AM
  #1663  
stevie1982
Scooby Regular
iTrader: (16)
 
stevie1982's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 6,021
Default

Originally Posted by Don Clark View Post
Yes there is a worldwide accessory camera


More info here
https://www.iwsti.com/forums/gr-ice-...amera-faq.html
Cheers Don, assume that camera works on the 7EF2 unit. Think I've found one at a half descent price but wanted to fit a camera system to it so trying to tick the boxes before I buy
stevie1982 is offline  
Old 06 October 2018, 12:27 PM
  #1664  
Don Clark
Scooby Regular
 
Don Clark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Harpenden
Posts: 4,846
Default

Originally Posted by stevie1982 View Post
Cheers Don, assume that camera works on the 7EF2 unit. Think I've found one at a half descent price but wanted to fit a camera system to it so trying to tick the boxes before I buy
It's listed against the earlier hatch models so assume yes.

Is this going in the FSTi?
If so not sure how the wiring will stack up as the instrument panel loom is usually different if Navi is fitted instead of Radio.
The "accessory" version comes with a wiring harness adaptor.
You can download the fitting instructions from here
https://www.manualslib.com/download/...001efg001.html
Don Clark is offline  
Old 07 October 2018, 09:27 AM
  #1665  
stevie1982
Scooby Regular
iTrader: (16)
 
stevie1982's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 6,021
Default

Originally Posted by Don Clark View Post
It's listed against the earlier hatch models so assume yes.

Is this going in the FSTi?
If so not sure how the wiring will stack up as the instrument panel loom is usually different if Navi is fitted instead of Radio.
The "accessory" version comes with a wiring harness adaptor.
You can download the fitting instructions from here
https://www.manualslib.com/download/...001efg001.html
Yes mate, it's going into a forester sti, facelift. Just waiting for the call to go and collect it. It looks to have an aftermarket system installed so looking at potential replacement. I've always liked keeping things oem so was hoping to fit a new age unit that has the option to fit a reverse camera, from what I can tell for the camera to work it has to be a satnav system. Wish I had a better interior shot of my 60 plate saloon as the head unit fitted in there was an upgrade and had all the options I'm after, satnav, camera, sd card and I'm pretty sure the Bluetooth connection allowed for music streaming from my phone.
stevie1982 is offline  
Old 09 November 2018, 08:19 PM
  #1666  
Sarg400
Scooby Regular
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Devon
Posts: 519
Default

Originally Posted by Hughy View Post
Had my new Alcon disc's / bells / pads and refurbished Callipers re-fitted.....












And the rears to match......


did you buy new decals or have them made up
Sarg400 is offline  
Old 10 November 2018, 06:35 AM
  #1667  
STI VI
Scooby Regular
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 289
Default

Hi Don, Do you have the part numbers for a 2011 facelift front bumper and front tow hook cover in Platinum White Pearl?

Cheers!
STI VI is offline  
Old 10 November 2018, 06:53 AM
  #1668  
Don Clark
Scooby Regular
 
Don Clark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Harpenden
Posts: 4,846
Default

Originally Posted by STI VI View Post
Hi Don, Do you have the part numbers for a 2011 facelift front bumper and front tow hook cover in Platinum White Pearl?

Cheers!
Paintcode is 37J - Satin White Pearl - part number suffix WU (where applicable)
Complete list of parts in this post from rob84 (Rob Ostle)
https://www.scoobynet.com/763923-08-...l#post11963331
HOWEVER the bumper cover and tow eye cover do not come pre-painted.
Part numbers are still good


Don Clark is offline  
Old 10 November 2018, 11:23 AM
  #1669  
STI VI
Scooby Regular
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 289
Default

Thanks Mate, do you also have the part number for the left and right attachment clips to clip the bumper to the wings?

Cheers


Originally Posted by Don Clark View Post
Paintcode is 37J - Satin White Pearl - part number suffix WU (where applicable)
Complete list of parts in this post from rob84 (Rob Ostle)
https://www.scoobynet.com/763923-08-...l#post11963331
HOWEVER the bumper cover and tow eye cover do not come pre-painted.
Part numbers are still good

STI VI is offline  
Old 10 November 2018, 01:28 PM
  #1670  
Don Clark
Scooby Regular
 
Don Clark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Harpenden
Posts: 4,846
Default

Originally Posted by STI VI View Post
Thanks Mate, do you also have the part number for the left and right attachment clips to clip the bumper to the wings?
Cheers
Have listed the relevant clips





There are also two brackets that fit to the base of the headlights
Bracket - Front Bumper corner Right 57707FG062
Bracket - Front Bumper corner Left 57707FG072


Last edited by Don Clark; 10 November 2018 at 01:38 PM.
Don Clark is offline  
Old 11 November 2018, 01:15 PM
  #1671  
STI VI
Scooby Regular
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 289
Default

Cheers Don!

Originally Posted by Don Clark View Post
Have listed the relevant clips





There are also two brackets that fit to the base of the headlights
Bracket - Front Bumper corner Right 57707FG062
Bracket - Front Bumper corner Left 57707FG072

STI VI is offline  
Old 12 November 2018, 08:50 AM
  #1672  
Hughy
Scooby Regular
 
Hughy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Notts area
Posts: 287
Default

Originally Posted by Sarg400 View Post



did you buy new decals or have them made up
You have pm....
Hughy is offline  
Old 23 November 2018, 06:55 PM
  #1673  
legacywr
Scooby Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 116
Default

I'm thinking of getting some 19in wheels for my saloon, what are my options?

Anybody got any pics?
legacywr is offline  
Old 24 November 2018, 09:34 AM
  #1674  
Hughy
Scooby Regular
 
Hughy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Notts area
Posts: 287
Default

Originally Posted by legacywr View Post
I'm thinking of getting some 19in wheels for my saloon, what are my options?

Anybody got any pics?
Not the best pictures @legacywr ,but gives you an idea what the Prodrive GT2's look like ..





Hughy is offline  
Old 24 November 2018, 03:54 PM
  #1675  
legacywr
Scooby Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 116
Default

That looks sharp in black
legacywr is offline  
Old 27 November 2018, 10:28 AM
  #1676  
abre
Scooby Regular
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Saddleworth, Yorkshire :o)
Posts: 199
Default 19mm Rear ARB Bushes

Hi
If any of you are still running original ARBs and like me have been struggling to find the right shape and size poly bush to replace the OE rubber, then Powerflex now make a 19mm rear bush for the rear of the MY11 cars (saloon or hatch).

It's not easy to find on their website so here's the link they provided me when they'd added it to their range last week.

https://www.powerflex.co.uk/product-...9mm/12968.html
abre is offline  
Old 02 February 2019, 08:00 PM
  #1677  
RAGGY DOO
Scooby Regular
iTrader: (1)
 
RAGGY DOO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Avoid bob Rawle
Posts: 2,682
Default

Hi lads

jdm carbon engine cover fits 08-14 400 pound
Jdm carbon power steering cover 75
jdm battery cover 120 pound

will fit all sti model with standard top mount intercooler on olace
and standard sized battery
parts are unused and brand new at scoobyclinc
can be collected or posted from the clinic for 10 pound more with parcel force
pics to follow
RAGGY DOO is offline  
Old 01 April 2019, 03:15 PM
  #1678  
RAGGY DOO
Scooby Regular
iTrader: (1)
 
RAGGY DOO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Avoid bob Rawle
Posts: 2,682
Default

Hi lads looking to move these Covers 400 for all 3
RAGGY DOO is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
JimBowen
ICE
4
25 March 2016 01:20 PM
Brumguy34
Subaru Parts
8
04 October 2015 07:51 PM
BLU
Computer & Technology Related
11
02 October 2015 12:53 PM
RAGGY DOO
ScoobyNet General
4
27 September 2015 03:39 PM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: MY 2011 Saloon / Hatch, show yourselves! Pics & chat


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.