Brake Pad and Braided line Part Numbers for Classic

Search this Thread

Old 18 August 2009, 09:40 PM
Nemesis_911
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Brake Pad and Braided line Part Numbers for Classic

Hey Guys,
I have a 1998 Version 4 STi Type RA (JDM Spec) and have been having the hardest time trying to order new brake pads and lines for my car out of North America.

I have been told that the Nissan 300ZX uses the same brakes and while this may be true for the fronts I do not know about the rears.

Right now the car has Subaru 4 pots in the front and Subaru 2 pots in the rear and I am trying to source both EBC (Red Stuff) and Hawk part numbers for the respective pads. So far I've only had some luck with the fronts which for EBC I think are DP31200C and for Hawk they seem to be HB178F.564.

However the rears are very confusing as I have found about 3 different options for EBC red stuff alone and am very unsure about the Hawk.

I would be very appreciative of all help with both part numbers for EBC Red Stuff and Hawk pads for both the front and rear of the car. I believe the brakes would also be the same as are on the non-Type RA, Version 4 STi.

Also, as I would like to also upgrade my brake lines to steel braided brake lines I would love to know if anybody knew of any brands and part numbers that would apply to my car for these lines as clearly the Version 4 STi was never exported to North America and thus is not listed on most US part stores websites.

All help welcomed!

Thanks!
Old 19 August 2009, 08:34 AM
stockcar
Scooby Regular

Received 379 Likes on 301 Posts

you should find that EBC's part number is 826, also fitted to R32 GTR skyline, etc.........

as for hoses not sure if Goodridge USA would have a listing for them but the UK part number you need is SSU0201-4, and they can no doubt get the specification from Goodridge UK

alyn