Wheels, Tyres & Brakes

abs griding and juddering

Search this Thread

Old 26 May 2009, 08:01 PM
epochcraig
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default abs griding and juddering

hello all can anyone shed some light on my problem i have a 2001 bugeye impreza i have recently had all the disks and pads changed to new ones i now get a grinding noise and juddering through the peddal and then the abs light comes on and ll goes ok.... i had subaru plug it in and they said it is the passenger rear sensor at fault i got another sensor and this does the same thing...now this could be the problem the sensory i got had a white plug on the end where the original had a black plug on the end? would this be the problem as i had to chage the ends over o make them fit?... i read that due to the problem of the over sensative abs on bugeye on certain models through the production of them they changed the to a desensatised version is that the change in the plugs all help would be ver apreciative thanks all

regards
craig
Old 08 July 2009, 02:08 PM
Glynb
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Exactly the same problem

Just read your thread, I have 2001 wrx just had all new discs and pads fitted my car is doing exactly the same as yours grinding and juddering then the abs light coming on and all feels good. I take it when the abs light comes on and stays on we have no abs. Have you had any luck with sorting the problem if you have please let me no. Come on people someone help us Thank-you.