Notices
Wheels And Tyres For Sale This forum contains only wheels and tyres offered for sale by our members.

Maxsport RB1 off road tyres on 15" subaru wheels

Search this Thread

Old 12 June 2013, 08:48 PM
factoid
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Maxsport RB1 off road tyres on 15" subaru wheels

This ad is for 6x Maxsport RB1 tyres and 4x 15 inch subaru wheels. I'm having a clearout of my garage as my impreza is sold now, so these are up for sale.

I got hold of this set of wheels and tyres a couple of years ago, with the aim of possibly using them over the winter (i was expecting a lot of snow!). However i didnt get around to it. They were previously used on a classic impreza which was doing enduro events.

As i understand it they are the rally version of the RB1, and are in medium compound (but they might be the grass and snow version, i have no way to tell). There is more information here: http://www.maxsport.uk.com/acatalog/...RB1_Tyres.html. Tyre size and information: 185/65/15 87 Q (M+S).

The four tyres mounted on the wheels are in used condition, but still with lots (I mean loads...) of tread depth. The corners are rounded off some of the tread blocks of the used set of tyres, suggesting they have seen gravel in their time. Two of the tyres are in unused condition (still with rubber moulding bits sticking out).

Wheels are in consmetically good condition, just with a few scratches/imperfections (much less than you'd think considering they've been off road).

A bit unsure how to price these, so £175 gets you the set. Collection prefered (they are heavier than normal road tyres).

Located in Cambourne, Cambridgeshire, contact me on here for more information.

Last edited by factoid; 19 June 2013 at 05:24 PM.
Old 07 July 2013, 08:21 PM
factoid
Scooby Newbie

Bttt, i hear there's snow on the way...
Old 02 August 2013, 03:35 PM
factoid
Scooby Newbie

Still up for sale, be ready to own your commute when it snows...