Notices
Wheels And Tyres For Sale This forum contains only wheels and tyres offered for sale by our members.

Genuine 330s STI 18inch alloys and tyres

Search this Thread

Old 09 June 2013, 11:48 PM
Imy877
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Genuine 330s STI 18inch alloys and tyres

I'm getting some new wheels next week so these alloys and tyres are for sale (should be off the car next weekend)

The wheels look great on the car, they were protected with Wolfs Rimshield a few weeks ago so they are really easy to clean as the dirt doesn't stick.

The wheels don't have any curbing but they have started to bubble and flake in places. Only two whees seem to be obviously affected by the flaking. The other two have a tiny flake approx 2cm by 0.5cm. Personally, I don't think they are that bad, just need touching up.

They will come with the original 245 40 18 Dunlop tyres with 4mm tread remaining.

I genuinely don't know what they are worth, they are obviously rare as they only came fitted to 330s models. So I'll start with £450 Ono

These will fit the 5x114.3 stud pattern cars so I think that's 06 onwards Subaru Impreza STIs.

Centre caps included.

Collection from Bradford, I can arrange to meet in Nottingham centre as I'm usually there once a week. Or arrange your own courier, I'll wrap them as best I can but no guarantees if damaged.