Notices
Wheels And Tyres For Sale This forum contains only wheels and tyres offered for sale by our members.

Speedline ST2 + Tyres REDUCED FOR 1 WEEK

Search this Thread

Old 18 July 2020, 09:20 PM
Andaru
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Speedline ST2 + Tyres REDUCED FOR 1 WEEK

NOW SOLD

Five 17x7J ET52 5x100 Speedline ST2 with four Dunlop SP Winter Sport 3D 225/50/17. Four dark anthracite, one spare in gold.

These clear WRX four pots.

I was going to get these refurbed to sell, but I am driving from Inverness to Birmingham on Wednesday this week. So I am happy to deliver anywhere en route as is if there is any interest in them as is by then.

Two of the tyres were bought new in January 2015, two were very lightly used as you can see by the similar tread. My Subaru used to be my daily, these came off the car in April 2019 as I have no need for both my cars to have winter tyres. Nor do I want them sitting unused.

I bought the wheels with two slight buckles, hence price. It's mostly balanced out when put on the rear, but it is still a fault you may or may not wish to correct.

I will post pics of the wheels and tread depths when I take them out of the garage tomorrow.

£200 delivered ~ 23/07/20 - 28/07/20

PayPal/BACS with receipt preferred at the moment.

Last edited by Andaru; 20 July 2020 at 12:42 AM.
Old 19 July 2020, 10:55 PM
Andaru
Scooby Regular

Now £200. I've taken a good chunk off the price after I took these out and gave them a clean.

The paint on the inside of two of the wheels could be better, particularly on the hub face which I've included a pic of. You can also just about make out one of the buckles, pic included, but it has never lost pressure.

The paint has come off all the lug nut surfaces and the hub contact area to varying degrees, the worst is below. The random gold wheel has the odd blemish.

Tyre treads are 4.2 - 5.1mm, all measured on the inner third of the tyre.

Last edited by Andaru; 19 July 2020 at 11:28 PM.
Old 20 July 2020, 12:08 AM
Andaru
Scooby Regular

SOLD