Notices
West Yorkshire Impreza Owners Club (WYIOC) The official dedicated forum for West Yorkshire Impreza Owners Club.

Top Job from Grant - again.....

Search this Thread

Old 05 October 2007, 04:13 PM
Alan C
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Top Job from Grant - again.....

Ok, Ok, so Grant's fixed my splitter once before..., but this one wasn't my fault... honest... as (after my second curb incident on the way to Buxton) it was finally ripped off at some road works near my work where they decided to dig a bloody big path across the road that was deeper than the Grand Canyon... Anyway, now held on with a Zip Tie, Birse will be footing the bill for the new Scott Lowe one when Zac & Drew have got it in.

As for my bumper after being rear ended by an Audi A3? Well Grant painted & fixed the new one today.... a top job as usual... so a big thanks to the guy as the car came back washed and waxed too...
Old 05 October 2007, 06:21 PM
Scooby_drew
Scooby Regular

Your lip was ordered after i spoke to you alan, so hope fully should be with us monday, will let you know soon as it arrives, sorry once again for the 1st splitter, saw it in the flesh today for myself and do not blame you for not wanting it. Apparently it had only just been made and should have been secured inside the box, this one wasnt so it set all bent in transit!

Old 05 October 2007, 08:06 PM
Alan C
Scooby Regular

Drew.... that splitter did make me think, especially with the rate I get through chipped splitters... If I could have a rubber splitter and rubber panels I'd be sorted...

It may have been a different story if it had turned up looking good..

But I think we made the right decision to go with the Scott Lowe one... Hopefully this one will last a little longer