Notices
West Mids Imprezas The Official Dedicated Forum For The West Mids Imprezas. A Charity Based Owners Club Based In & Around Birmingham / West Midlands.

Dont use T. Turner Autos - Lichfield

Search this Thread

Old 05 July 2012, 06:27 PM
retarded
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dont use T. Turner Autos - Lichfield

Took my WRX in for replacement calipers and fitment of discs and pads, the guide plates were in the old calipers that were well eroded but recoverable - the plates were fine.

Got the car back, noticed a clicking noise, the phaarkers hadnt bothered extracting the backing plates out of the old calipers and just fitted the brake pads directly into the new calipers, so the *******s were rattling around all over the place.

I rang them up about it and they said bring it in and they will fix it, but I told them I would finish it myself, no trust! Mechanics excuse was that he thought I wanted to return the old calipers and knew he couldnt get the bits out without destroying the pins. Bull****! I told him I wasnt sending them in for refurbishment. He was quite happy to slap those ****ing pads on knowing full well it was a bodge job and take my money.

Would have done the whole job myself but the caliper change and bleeding was a bit more than I had the time to deal with. In hindsight I should have ****ing done it myself anyway.

Caveat Emptor on T. Turner Auto.