Notices
West Mids Imprezas The Official Dedicated Forum For The West Mids Imprezas. A Charity Based Owners Club Based In & Around Birmingham / West Midlands.

PLEASE READ THREAD Big thank you to matt and the gang at pole position

Search this Thread

Old 24 October 2011, 07:07 PM
mitman2501
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PLEASE READ THREAD Big thank you to matt and the gang at pole position

These Guys are the best matt and the gang did my a favor and did a little mod for be but this little mod turned in to a big one lol !!!! Never given in even tho haven faceing problem are problem these guys know what there talking about!!! if you have a problem pop your self down cheap as chips very help full iv poped a few photos up check them out

The plane ....
I dont like them massive FMIC and wanted to be different never a good Idea lol

I managed to got hold off a really good TMIC from a v4 sti with all new pipe work and wanted this on my wrx sti import v2 as you all might not know this is not a easy swap DOING IT RIGHT any ways Long story short........... after a V4/5 inlet a v4 water carrier thats the pipe that seats under the intercooler a v4 accelorator cable load off other parts i lost count lol the guys wanted this mod to look MINT

Now the car runs MInt hitting around 1.1 bar and holds at 1 bar every time feels so different loads better im a very happy chappy ......

BEFORE

Last edited by mitman2501; 24 October 2011 at 08:02 PM.
Old 24 October 2011, 07:20 PM
ad uk
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

running 1.2 bar off boost u had it mapped aswell then m8 they are good lads been going there a while now and there all genuine nice blokes apart from matt lol only joking matt