Notices
West Mids Imprezas The Official Dedicated Forum For The West Mids Imprezas. A Charity Based Owners Club Based In & Around Birmingham / West Midlands.

XSpec Motorsport in Hinckley

Search this Thread

Old 07 September 2010, 10:12 PM
Boothie33
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up XSpec Motorsport in Hinckley

Can anyone tell me if they have ever heard of XSpec Motorsport in Hinckley, or if they have used them. I am thinking of using them, and just wanted to gather as much info as i can, before i take my pride and joy there. thanks in advance.
Old 07 September 2010, 10:48 PM
webby v7 slipperwagon
Scooby Regular

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Never heard of them mate,but that does'nt make them bad. have you looked at there website or tried asking the question in the main scnet forums, or better still midlands scoobies forums or a google.

Last edited by webby v7 slipperwagon; 07 September 2010 at 10:53 PM.
Old 08 September 2010, 06:50 AM
Black Widow
Scooby Regular

Pm Mark Morgan (Yellowscooby) he's good mates with him, apparently the guy does alot of interesting stuff, Marks had a lot of work done on his car, they also have a Dyno Dynamics Rolling Road, at a £100,000 investment they cant be that bad.
Old 08 September 2010, 11:08 AM
B4D HK
Scooby Senior

Thwaites Developments in Warwick
Old 08 September 2010, 07:30 PM
yellowscooby
Scooby Regular

XSpec Motorsport in Hinckley top place mate go and see him and say mark sent you he is a top man when you get there you will no what i meen
Old 08 September 2010, 07:32 PM
yellowscooby
Scooby Regular

H you still not gone and seen him carl wragg has bin there ask him what its like he is a top man
Old 09 September 2010, 03:15 PM
Boothie33
Scooby Newbie

Smile

Cheers guys,

I really appreciate your help. Yellowscooby where you the chap i met recently at Xspec? As i met some fella there who gave me a Scoobynet business card.. Just Yellowscooby rings a bell?!

Thanks again for all your helpful comments.

Laters
Old 09 September 2010, 04:20 PM
yellowscooby
Scooby Regular

thats right mate i did i got camo wrx now and what did you come in for was it your brakes and i think i told you about the meet at star city well see you soon mate
Old 09 September 2010, 09:03 PM
Boothie33
Scooby Newbie

Originally Posted by yellowscooby
thats right mate i did i got camo wrx now and what did you come in for was it your brakes and i think i told you about the meet at star city well see you soon mate
Thats the one! yer need the brakes sorting.. I tried to find you on here but forgot your username. I just thought id ask the question see what people say. to be fair all comments back have been very positive. What i cant understand is Xspec want around £500 for 4 discs, pads and braided breakline! that seems well cheap! im not complaining, but just seems cheap but then that might be because im used to Subaru Main Dealer prices! ha

Take it easy..
Old 10 September 2010, 07:17 PM
yellowscooby
Scooby Regular

thats good mate will see you when you come to the next meet
Old 18 November 2011, 02:59 PM
simonRF
Scooby Regular

is xspec motorsport in hinkley being run by grahams son alex? i am trying to contact them regards work done on my scooby, apparantley graham has closed down,but my new scooby was well known in that area and i have receipts to say he worked on it regularly. does any one have a contact number, cheers simon.
Old 20 November 2011, 11:22 AM
yellowscooby
Scooby Regular

hi mate dont no and i dont go there any more sorry
Old 20 November 2011, 12:41 PM
midnight
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nothing wrong with x spec motorsport i have taken 5 cars there for cam belt changes in 2 years and you cannot beat them for price or quality. They have now moved premises now ,and no longer have the rolling road..
Also alot of people don't know that they won the nippon challenge a few years ago. They mainly deal with the motorsport side of things ,but are well versed in engine rebuilds,mods etc. Graham is a top bloke and his son Alex can do scooby cam belt changes in his sleep including auto wrx's which are slightly different . Strongly recommend
Old 20 November 2011, 03:01 PM
simonRF
Scooby Regular

thanks for the info chaps , i knew about nippon challenge as its on his web site, do you have address as hes moved from mill view lane and contact number, cheers simon
Old 21 November 2011, 09:40 PM
midnight
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by simonRF
thanks for the info chaps , i knew about nippon challenge as its on his web site, do you have address as hes moved from mill view lane and contact number, cheers simon
This is the text I got off graham after i asked him if i could post his details on here:
As posting anything up ,I would rather leave it at the point we are for now.We are booked up solid for the next 2 months,and prefer to do work for only those we want to look after such as yourself,and those that need to know do so already. We intend to just be doing motorsport work by early next year plus a small band of road customers such as you . Thanks for the offer.

Simon I will bell him tomorrow and ask if i can pass his details on to you but as you can read ,he's a bit busy at the mo

Last edited by midnight; 01 December 2011 at 05:43 AM.
Old 21 November 2011, 10:01 PM
Black Widow
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by midnight
This is the text I got off text of graham after i asked him if i could post his details on here:
As posting anything up ,I would rather leave it at the point we are for now.We are booked up solid for the next 2 months,and prefer to do work for only those we want to look after such as yourself,and those that need to know do so already. We intend to just be doing motorsport work by early next year plus a small band of road customers such as you . Thanks for the offer.

Simon I will bell him tomorrow and ask if i can pass his details on to you but as you can read ,he's a bit busy at the mo

Your So Famous
Old 28 November 2011, 04:07 PM
jimmyinrugby
BANNED

Originally Posted by simonRF
is xspec motorsport in hinkley being run by grahams son alex? i am trying to contact them regards work done on my scooby, apparantley graham has closed down,but my new scooby was well known in that area and i have receipts to say he worked on it regularly. does any one have a contact number, cheers simon.
SIMON,PURE PURE LIES !!!!! YOU HAVE NONE !!! YOU TOLD ME YOU WERE GOING TO MAKE SOME UP ON A COMPUTER !! UPLOAD SOME TO PROVE ME WRONG !! YOUR CAR WELL KNOWN ?..PMSL !! T*T !!
Old 10 December 2011, 08:48 AM
yellowscooby
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by midnight
Nothing wrong with x spec motorsport i have taken 5 cars there for cam belt changes in 2 years and you cannot beat them for price or quality. They have now moved premises now ,and no longer have the rolling road..
Also alot of people don't know that they won the nippon challenge a few years ago. They mainly deal with the motorsport side of things ,but are well versed in engine rebuilds,mods etc. Graham is a top bloke and his son Alex can do scooby cam belt changes in his sleep including auto wrx's which are slightly different . Strongly recommend

still going then thats good graham and al are to top lads always had my work done there on the scooby there no me very well good friends to will be going back when the new scooby come in two weeks or so and yes i wood strongly recommend them to any one