Notices
West Mids Imprezas The Official Dedicated Forum For The West Mids Imprezas. A Charity Based Owners Club Based In & Around Birmingham / West Midlands.

more help needed! scooby wont start!!!

Search this Thread

Old 24 April 2010, 10:06 AM
duanet78
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default more help needed! scooby wont start!!!

hi ev1 i put a post on here about my clutch and had some advice and fixed it so thanks.. now i have another problem my car wont start. i have no ignition lights battery is fine and so is alternator. they been checked, it is dead off the key bumped started it and eventually it started i drove for 80 mile back from my holiday and it started of the key upto an hour after i got bak. no i got no ignition lights.. please help... oh and the aa was called out to it and he said not enough power getting to ignition please help me !!!!!!!
Old 25 April 2010, 01:09 AM
my_first_scooby
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by duanet78
hi ev1 i put a post on here about my clutch and had some advice and fixed it so thanks.. now i have another problem my car wont start. i have no ignition lights battery is fine and so is alternator. they been checked, it is dead off the key bumped started it and eventually it started i drove for 80 mile back from my holiday and it started of the key upto an hour after i got bak. no i got no ignition lights.. please help... oh and the aa was called out to it and he said not enough power getting to ignition please help me !!!!!!!
Hello Mate

Did this happen just after changing your clutch? If yes then check there is a thick black earth lead that comes from the fusebox/battery area which has a bracket to attach it to the top bolt of the starter the one on the left if you are standing in fromt of the car
Its a mistake I made lol