Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

Toddington Services, M1 This morning with a S13 & Supra

Search this Thread

Old 30 June 2013, 09:14 PM
Big Tomm
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Toddington Services, M1 This morning with a S13 & Supra

Hello,

I was registered on here many moons ago and I have inevitably forgotten my user name and password. Anyway...

This morning I had to drive my pal from Kent up to Birmingham for him to collect his first Impreza.

I stopped in a service station along the M1 Northbound, I think it was Toddington services at probably between 9:30am and 11am. I pulled into the petrol station and noticed a blue Turbo over by the water and air pumps. Filled the car up and on my way out I noticed a chap standing next to the car. I didn't want to stare at the car too much and seem dodgey! Just before I pulled out two other guys pulled in, one in a grey S13 and another in a MK4 Silver Supra which appeared to be with the Subaru owner.

Having soft spots for all of those cars I did have a good ogle as I drove out of the petrol station. My buddy then told me that the chap with the Blue Turbo gave me a thumbs up as I pulled out, I was totally oblivious!!

So if you were the Fellow Impreza owner in Toddington services along the M1 earlier today I was the very rude guy in the blue UK N/A who didn't give you a response, very sorry, I was looking the other way at the time!

Your car was looking fantastic!