Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

P1 at Millbrook (Sunday AM)

Search this Thread

Old 22 April 2002, 08:15 AM
Timo
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W***ANU ?? i think, passed you M1 southbound about 7.30 ish around Northhampton area and then parked 2 rows behind you at Millbrook at the "New Vectra Live" morning. I was not in my scoob but showing the Vauxhall colours and in a vectra est (burgundy)

What did you think of the "new vectra" then??

Your car looked on top form mate....best mota in the car park. Was there a uk300 there too or was is just a bugeyed WRX...had gone before i had chance to have a look!!

Tim
Old 22 April 2002, 05:16 PM
Rob Powell
Scooby Newbie

That would have been me then m8, The new vectra.....hmmmmmmmm.... didnt get proper chance to 'test' cos of marshalls and police car and slow drivers spoiling the fun, did get flagged by all the marshalls to slow down when driving an Astra though! top lark.

I think the other Scoob was a Blue WRX (standard) but didn't have a proper look and there was a Black WRX 5 door lurking in the car park as well.

Milbrook is a top place for a laf but I wish the marshalls would leave us alone... best fun is a trip with a pro driver, shame they dont have a proper motor to hurtle round in !

Glad you think my P1 is ok, not bad for 40,000miles eh

Cheers.

Old 23 April 2002, 08:24 AM
Timo
Scooby Regular

Yes saw the black wagon too...we were parked behind it.

Hard to gauge the vectra with it behind a left hooker...just seemed like a holiday hire car to me!!!!

We had most fun in the corsa SXI to be honest, cos the marshals didnt even think it would be going fast so ignored us!!

Was that you getting pulled by the cops in the Zafira GSI Turbo??

Would love to get my Type R out on that "speed bowl" in the top lane. We went in the 1.8 Coupe with the "pro" and got about 130mph out of it so the scoobs should pull great top ends!!

40K on the P1....not bad mate....looks like a minta, we passed you in the 50mph limit in the roadworks on the M1...gave it an eyefull...well tasty!
I've got a STI 4 Type R Coupe (Jap P1 i guess) but still dont have the great looks of a P1..dont know what it is!!

Tim