Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

Scoobs in salisbury /sunday

Search this Thread

Old 07 April 2002, 05:50 PM
dean harris
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Seen quite a few in salisbury today,starting with the blue mica (V reg)one i seen in wilton a couple of weeks ago.I was waiting to pull out of the shell garage.Also a terzo on the A36,and a green uk turbo also on the dual carriageway leading upto the college,and a blue mica uk turbo on the coombe bissett/blandford road just before turning to Homington.I waved to all of the above and got waves back.What nice people,subaru owners are!
Hi,if it was you, driving any of the above,i have never seen so many scoobies around salisbury in one day!I was driving a silver L reg WRX.
Regards
Dean
Old 07 April 2002, 07:22 PM
RON
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Dean
I was up in the Sixpenny handley area yesterday, I saw a green scoob with a wopping spoiler on it, it had a no plate B ** HOT, have you seen this one, funny really, cos we were both trying to hack it around a corner, but in opposite directions, awkward!
Ron.
DBM MY00 4dr.
Old 07 April 2002, 07:59 PM
dean harris
Scooby Regular

Ron,
I cannot recall seeing a green impreza about with that reg,however a relation of my wife has just bought a scooby and he is from around the chalke valley(broadchalke,etc),which i think is a green one,it possibly was him,i will have to find out.
Where in dorset are you from Ron?I put a reply for you on one of the other posts i wrote,regarding millway cars,did you see it?
Regards
Dean
P.s. Are there any events happening around here soon(apart from the one which looks as though has been cancelled!)Cheers
Old 07 April 2002, 08:13 PM
dean harris
Scooby Regular

Ron,
Just an update to the above,my wife has just confirmed that it must have been the relation as he had that numberplate on his previous car.
Regards
Dean
Old 07 April 2002, 10:25 PM
RON
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Dean,
We are having a gathering down this way this month, it tlooks like it'll be on the 17th, check http://www.scoobynet.co.uk/bbs/threa...threadid=82551 for details.
I did see the other post, I haven't gone back to Millway, although I'm sure they could service my car perfectly well, they can't do warranty work, and while i've still got one, I figure it's better to take it to a franchised dealer, not that I've had to have that much done, but you never know, I live about ten miles past Blandford, so not exactly local to Salisbury, I did go to college in Salisbury, I learnt to drink there, but that was all tooooo long ago to remember!!!!
Shame about the beauleiu thing, I think lots of people would have gone, I also think that a lot of people were going to just turn up, therefore the organiser hadn't had much (any) feedback.
Might see ya around.
Ron