Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

silver 04 plate subaru driving like a nutter

Search this Thread

Old 24 June 2009, 08:15 PM
nick172sport
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default silver 04 plate subaru driving like a nutter

in my truck on the m62 this afternoon some lunatic in a 04 scoob was flashing every body tu get out iff the way drivin like a right tool gives us subaru owners a bad name
Old 25 June 2009, 11:32 PM
MrNoisy
Supporting Member

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

It does annoy me when you have people driving like that.
Mind you mate - it has to be said, motorway driving seems to be getting worse - you do that for a living I take it? If so, what do you reckon?

I'm doing similar amounts of motorway driving now than I did to 10 years ago, yet now more than ever there seem to be more and more tw*ts who just insist on hogging the outside lane as well as the middle and just don't ever seem to look in their mirror.

I must admit that's one of the best things about Scooby ownership - you don't really ever have to flash anyone - they see you coming and generally move, even if you're not going fast lol.
Old 26 June 2009, 08:07 PM
nick172sport
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Bugeye_Scoob
It does annoy me when you have people driving like that.
Mind you mate - it has to be said, motorway driving seems to be getting worse - you do that for a living I take it? If so, what do you reckon?

I'm doing similar amounts of motorway driving now than I did to 10 years ago, yet now more than ever there seem to be more and more tw*ts who just insist on hogging the outside lane as well as the middle and just don't ever seem to look in their mirror.

I must admit that's one of the best things about Scooby ownership - you don't really ever have to flash anyone - they see you coming and generally move, even if you're not going fast lol.
yep been driving them for 20 yrs now first 15 down london horrendous then worse now i drive now mostley northwest and newcastle area youre right what your saying hi=oggin lanes there are also bad lorry drivers aswell the trouble is nowadays its a ratrace and nobody gives a flying f.ck undertake flash lights put fingers up chase you thats my little rant over