Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

Blue Newage Blobeye STi - White Inovit Wheels - Macrare gathering sticker - Daventry

Search this Thread

Old 17 February 2009, 12:22 PM
eggy790
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blue Newage Blobeye STi - White Inovit Wheels - Macrare gathering sticker - Daventry

As Above

i know you work at Cummins Engines, see your car in the car park all the time.

saw you boot it for the first time down royal oak way south as i was coming out of the training school

nicely growled and popped!

Old 21 May 2009, 08:23 PM
halfpint
Scooby Regular

So eggy .Do you work for Cummins @ the main plant ?
What do you drive?
I work for cummins and see this car on way into work .There is also a white (95)classic with a prodrive spoiler on .This belongs to Adie who works on the line
Old 02 June 2009, 01:39 PM
eggy790
Scooby Regular

hi mate, sorry just saw this message now.

yeah i work for Cummins @ the main plant (on 12 month placement) but in the service training department.. not sure if you have access there.. not many swipe cards let your through them doors. and tbh not many at the plan no of the department lol

im usually at the service training school in the afternoons, which is just up the road (am sure you know it) where the 2 mini busses are parked.

im not actually driving anything atm as i live in daventry and my flat is round the corner (near the leisure center) so i walk in.

before christmas though you may have seen my old car.. white classic version 5 saloon with white wheels? sold that now though

and yeah i think i know which car your talking about, is that the white type ra in frontof the 3 storey building ? (main reception)

theres also a uk wagon with black wheels aswell , that yours? just seen it today