Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

I spy you "Blue!"

Search this Thread

Old 16 February 2002, 11:46 PM
LEE P
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Hiya blue, saw your motor parked outside the ring o bells on saturday night.
was just out having a beer and saw this extremely nice scoob parked up, then spotted "BlUE" int rear side windows.
looks nice M8. ive got them wheels on my DBM and it looks good too. hope you werent drinking in there, you need a passport for that spot, or been supping there for 50 years LOL

lee
Old 17 February 2002, 09:02 PM
Blue
Scooby Regular

Talking

LOL - I was actually supping in there (well, staying B&B) - I now have my own place in the tap room along with all the guys who have been supping there for 50 yrs (and more ). If you ever need an entertaining night out - that tap room is the place to go, its something else!!
Old 17 February 2002, 10:37 PM
LEE P
Scooby Regular

Talking

Ha Ha! i thought you must be staying there, were you up for the lakes run?
when i saw your motor i thought should i sneak on this run, but i had to pick my little girl up from the outlaws, id just been for a chinese and was heading for town, thats my hometown, it must be the only town to have 50 odd pubs!
i hope you didnt swear in there!? we got frowned upon in there for using bad launuage, it is a pub for ***** sake!
if your ever up that way agai give us a shout and we will drink some beer!
Old 19 February 2002, 08:51 AM
Blue
Scooby Regular

Talking

The lounge side is the respectable side - you must have been in there. I was on the lakes run - it was good, you should have gone. I get upto Kendal quite often so will give you a call next time. I've only seen a couple of scoobs around there - a DBM a while back (could have been you), a red one with a big wing and a silver one -and the blue MY01 with the private plate on it and big wing.
Old 20 February 2002, 12:47 AM
LEE P
Scooby Regular

Talking

Yeah im might try in there again then and fire a few ***** into them!LOL
i think there is only 2 DBM turbos round here, mine has anthracite P1 alloys, and the other has GOlD wheels, theres a couple of wagons flying about, one silver and green.
the my01 is local, he owns the fishing shop across the road from your new found haunt, must be some coin in worms eh!
theres a RB5,2 UK300, 22B import. probably **** loads of others too but i aint seen em.
yeah give us a shout M8, but we will keep a wide birth of the Ring o Bell end!
i couldnt make it due to picking up my little girl on sunday, plus i work all round the lakes, and i do 28000 miles a year on those very roads, so ive see enough of em daily!
catch ya later!

Lee
Old 20 February 2002, 12:56 AM
LEE P
Scooby Regular

Talking

P.s i think the red one with the big wing is CHAZ off this board, does it look like somthing Boeing may of designed? or a rear wing with a car attatched to it?

no offence chaz but its HUGE

Lee