Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

Flackwell Heath Green Classic 03/07/08 Early Evening (Little'Un?)

Search this Thread

Old 03 July 2008, 10:11 PM
pmarch bugeye
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Flackwell Heath Green Classic 03/07/08 Early Evening (Little'Un?)

We were in blue bugeye - you (lady) were in green classic (nice sounding). We are often over that way in Wycombe and Flackwell. I remember seeing posts from someone called Little'Un or Ginge or something so thought it might be you. Flackwell is nice-ish but those dratted speed cushions are so blasted annoying - even more so at the other end of Daws Hill Lane near Marlow Hill.
Old 03 July 2008, 11:36 PM
little-ginge
Scooby Regular

Location: It's like finding a cocktail sausage, when what you really wanted was a rather large saveloy.

Originally Posted by pmarch bugeye
We were in blue bugeye - you (lady) were in green classic (nice sounding). We are often over that way in Wycombe and Flackwell. I remember seeing posts from someone called Little'Un or Ginge or something so thought it might be you. Flackwell is nice-ish but those dratted speed cushions are so blasted annoying - even more so at the other end of Daws Hill Lane near Marlow Hill.

Hello! Little'Un is my sister...You've got a better memory than me, lol she's in a noisy blue classic, so it wasn't her
Old 04 July 2008, 10:29 PM
pmarch bugeye
Scooby Regular

So who, pray, is the lady in the green classic? And has anyone complained to the authorities about the flawed rationale of those stupid speed cushions? - especially at the Marlow Hill end which is not exactly an urban street and let's be honest, you should be able to drive up to 25-30MPH where safe to do so along these roads without damaging your vehicle - I have to slow to around 15MPH over each 'obstruction' and it is still probably gradually causing undue wear and stress to both suspension, steering, tyres and wheels. I'm seriously thinking of writing a letter to the appropriate 'person/department' about this nanny state fiasco.