Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

Inconsiderate Blue Bug-eye STi + Black wheels Wigan

Search this Thread

Old 28 June 2008, 11:12 PM
Dave Bullock
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Inconsiderate Blue Bug-eye STi + Black wheels Wigan

Blue bug-eye STi with black wheels followed me onto northbound slip J24 of M6 at 5:20pm. I was in my blue wagon.

I nipped past 1 car and then pulled over straight away but didn't boot it because I had my 2 boys in the back asleep.

You came up on me like a bat out of hell right onto my back bumper. When I moved over I can only think that you had something to prove. Hey, if you want to go quicker than me then I'll move over and let you no matter what you are driving.

Firstly you joined the motorway at the side of another car that was trying to join. Then went straight across 3 lanes of traffic and forced your way into lane three into a gap that basically wasn't a gap!

In all you forced easliy 10 cars to brake as you sithed across three lanes of busy traffic in a bloody inconsiderate and stupid stunt. I hope to god you don't drive like that all the time.

Now don't get me wrong I don't get hysterical when I see someone driving quickly I've had 2 Scoobs and I don't treat them with kid gloves. I will openly admit that I'm not whiter than white BUT that stunt today was insanity. There is a time and a place and that most definately was not it!!

Scoobs seem to be getting a worse and worse image and this sort of thing does not help.

Don't know who you are and not seen the car around before but just wanted to vent.

Dave.
Old 28 June 2008, 11:36 PM
sti degsy
Scooby Regular

that could well be the bug eye ive seen in wigan today that had black wheels seen it a few times in wigan.
Old 28 June 2008, 11:46 PM
JimmyBFC
Scooby Regular

Sounds a right fvckwit, no wonder ppl think were all like that