Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

Ok, who's motor was it on Worting Rd @ 11.15am?

Search this Thread

Old 22 May 2008, 01:45 PM
naughtyhunnybunny
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ok, who's motor was it on Worting Rd @ 11.15am?

Whilst I was sat having my hair cut this morning, lets just say I could hear a Scooby making its way along Worting Road in Basingstoke (down by the West Ham Ind Est area, just past the mini Rd about) Sounded really nice too and then just as I get over the excitement (you just can't help it can you ?) about 5 mins later it came back by again, my hairdresser thinks I'm a right balm cake as I'm sat there and all of a sudden I'll blurt out "hey that was a Scooby gone by".. the windows were frosted where I was but I could make out it was def a blue one, mine was parked up the side street..
Old 22 May 2008, 04:38 PM
Evo Unknown
Scooby Regular

Hi HunnyBunny.

I live just off Worting Road and I have a Sonic Blue STI Type R. But it wasn't me at that time of day. Incredibly, there is an almost identical Sonic Blue Type R to mine (gutting) that also does the rounds in this area.
But I reckon it was a Scoob that looks very similar to 'Cockney Wideboys' one on this sites homepage that seems to do nothing else but drive around the West Ham Ind Est and up and down Worting Road etc. Saw it myself this weekend twice whilst in my partners Golf (unfortunately)...

Say, that wasn't you I was right behind on Southern Road last night was it (Mica Blue with large gold alloys)?

Regards,

Mark.
Old 23 May 2008, 03:37 PM
naughtyhunnybunny
Scooby Regular

Hiya Mark...

I think i might have seen your scoob parked on the grass of off the road about half way down on the cut through to Brighton Hill, I think a lady was sat in the pilot seat too, I can't remember now if it was the end of last week or the begiining of this wk..

Nope, that wasn't me, there is a deep mica one with gold wheels who lives in Southern Rd, must have been him, he's had that a few years now.. Mine has silver alloys, I must take some new pics actually and update the view my car bit as they are old now
Saw another nice one this morn about 7.45am coming into Basingstoke, he was coming down past the hospital, again blue with the full decal kit, I think they were more a limey, greeny yellow rather than the normal in your face yellow, if you know what i mean.. He waved, so that was good, hope to see you about Mark..