Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

dickhead in blue bugeye wakefield

Search this Thread

Old 14 September 2007, 03:09 PM
craigmk2crx
Scooby Regular

Location: nice quiet village just outside Huddersfield surrounded by lovely A & B roads
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ******** in blue bugeye wakefield

Hi

had the pleasure of some ******** in a blue bugeye, think it was an STi but not too sure cos he was so f*ckin close to my rear bumper so couldn't make out colour of subaru badge Did have smoked headlights & high level rear spoiler tho

I'd just pulled out of my works car park at about 11am then about 100yrds up the road said ******** appears out of no where & comes racing up to my bumper. It's a 30mph zone as road is narrow & seriously built up & only few 100 yrds from town center. He must have been knocking on well over that with the way he caught me up.

If you're reading this, your a C*NT!! I f*ckin hate people that tailgate

BTW, was a male Indian/Pakistani type driving.

NOTE above comment is in no way racial abuse. I'm just stating what he looked like.

Craig
Old 14 September 2007, 03:21 PM
amego
Scooby Regular

di?k head in a bugeye never
Old 14 September 2007, 03:51 PM
d5hof
Scooby Regular

let it go mate, you'll always come across idiots like that
Old 14 September 2007, 04:29 PM
WRX_Dazza
Scooby Regular

Location: Going further than the station and back !!! ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

get out and drag him out the car next time!!!

lol
Old 14 September 2007, 05:57 PM
dunx
Scooby Senior

Default Some are ***** not enthusiasts !

Same happened to me, fat guy in an blue bug-eye STI up my RS in a 30 mph limit thro' MY village.... Where did he appear from... 70+ who knows.... mine was cold so couldn't manage more than 30 mph, (up-hill)

Dunx

P.S. just off A650 Ardsley
Old 14 September 2007, 08:07 PM
20withascooby
Scooby Regular

love that when im in my van at 6am and ppl get up your **** always feel the need to test my brakes( two feet on the pedal) to make sure they work duno y lol then they soon bk off lol
Old 14 September 2007, 08:24 PM
matttp1
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by 20withascooby
love that when im in my van at 6am and ppl get up your **** always feel the need to test my brakes( two feet on the pedal) to make sure they work duno y lol then they soon bk off lol
ive often thought of it when they re trying to get on to my trailer but dont think bosses would be happy with someone wrecking 28k of wood chipper. And im safety rep

Trending Topics

Old 14 September 2007, 08:42 PM
20withascooby
Scooby Regular

my boss tells me to do it lol im in a 07 plate transit jumbo with a nice safty stepp at the bk to minimise damage to my van lol
Old 14 September 2007, 09:03 PM
matttp1
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by 20withascooby
my boss tells me to do it lol im in a 07 plate transit jumbo with a nice safty stepp at the bk to minimise damage to my van lol
proper boss not corporate muppet who used to run a call centre
Old 14 September 2007, 09:04 PM
C17RPA
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by craigmk2crx
Hi

had the pleasure of some ******** in a blue bugeye, think it was an STi but not too sure cos he was so f*ckin close to my rear bumper so couldn't make out colour of subaru badge Did have smoked headlights & high level rear spoiler tho

I'd just pulled out of my works car park at about 11am then about 100yrds up the road said ******** appears out of no where & comes racing up to my bumper. It's a 30mph zone as road is narrow & seriously built up & only few 100 yrds from town center. He must have been knocking on well over that with the way he caught me up.

If you're reading this, your a C*NT!! I f*ckin hate people that tailgate

BTW, was a male Indian/Pakistani type driving.

NOTE above comment is in no way racial abuse. I'm just stating what he looked like.

Craig
shame on you sir!!!! driving up the **** of a fellow scooby driver
Old 14 September 2007, 09:07 PM
JP4
Scooby Regular

Location: 700+ WR1 aka The Vuvu Zela...10.6 @ 136 weighing 1370kg....say no more....

Originally Posted by d5hof
let it go mate, you'll always come across idiots like that
I agree with d5hof - you'll never get rid of ***** like that....I had a van doing that to me last weekend!! He obviously was trying to wind me up but I did not take the bait.
Old 14 September 2007, 10:09 PM
kingofturds
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

It was I ,speed up or move over
Old 15 September 2007, 09:45 AM
craigmk2crx
Scooby Regular

Location: nice quiet village just outside Huddersfield surrounded by lovely A & B roads

Originally Posted by kingofturds
It was I ,speed up or move over

Yeh i'm sure it was!! sniff sniff!!! what can I smell??? BUUUUUULLLLLL****!!

Just to humour you a little, what car was i driving & what did I do when you decided you wanted to make love to my bumper?

Craig
Old 15 September 2007, 10:22 AM
Maz
Scooby Senior

Had some Polish bloke do the same to me at half seven in the morning t'other day. The temptation to slam on was almost irresistible.
Old 15 September 2007, 10:39 AM
Milhouse
Scooby Regular

i hate bumper lovers 2, only last night i had a t**t in a new punto , he must of just passed his test, got so close to me i couldt see his headlights anymore , why do people try to get a reaction out of u just because your in a nice fast scooby, any ideas?!
Old 15 September 2007, 10:41 AM
bugeyeandy
Scooby Regular

There's a sure fire way to get your own back, closer they get - slower you go.
If i'm pootling along at 30 in a 30 and someone start tailgating I just ease off the throttle and get slower and slower.
Eventually they always either back off or overtake - no stress to me but gets their blood pressure right up
Old 15 September 2007, 10:47 AM
d5hof
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by bugeyeandy
There's a sure fire way to get your own back, closer they get - slower you go.
If i'm pootling along at 30 in a 30 and someone start tailgating I just ease off the throttle and get slower and slower.
Eventually they always either back off or overtake - no stress to me but gets their blood pressure right up
when i'm in a good mood, i start swerving and tapping the brakes...that works not all the time though
Old 15 September 2007, 02:15 PM
craigmk2crx
Scooby Regular

Usually i'll give the brake pedal a good solid push. Has got out of hand a few times tho & i've nearly ended up brawlin with the guy.

Had that happen ages on my way to work. Was about 9.40pm. This guy just pulled straight out in front of me. I was doing 30 in a 30 but he didn't speed up he just crawled out in front of me then did about 20mph so as I was doing 10mph more than him so I just flashed at him to say watch what you're doing idiot then went round him

Road was well clear & no other traffic. Road then went to 40mph zone so as i'm speeding up he decides to come flying up to my bumper flashing his lights. So I thought f8ck this & jumped on the brakes. He had to swerve to go round me so then he gets in front & jumps on his brakes

Anyways, he then speeds off. Oh btw he was in a 2.5 vectra & i was in my g/fs old 306 Dturbo. So off he goes & I don't even bother trying to catch him cos lets face, i'd no chance. Then a few miles down the road it turns to national speedlimit & he's there doing about 50mph.

We come to a big uphill stretch, him still doing 50mph so I start to pass him, next thing he floors it as I get along side, I think, oh f*ck, no way am I going to pass him. Next thing a car appears from the other direction, i'm now stuck on the other side of the road heading towards an oncoming car

I was just about to brake & pull in behind vectra idiot when he must have backed off a bit & I manged to nip infront of him. He then sits right on my bumper & a very silly speed so I think there's no way am I braking & also thinking this is getting out of hand.

He followed me for another 8 mile & i'm almost at work so I think f*ck you arseh*le & pulled over. He also pulls over, we both get out & he's a pretty big bloke compared to me. He was a good 6' & about 14-15 stone & i'm 5' 5" & 10 stone. Not that i'm really bothered about that kinda thing.

He starts to rant & rave about me nearly taking his front end off going up the hill sayin I was going slower deliberately to make him slam on as I had to move in front to avoid oncoming car.

So I inform him that there's no way on earth I could've gone any quicker & I was hammering the crap out of the 306 to try get in front before I had a head on. Surely he must've seen all the diesel smoke bellowing out of the exhaust!!

He then says that i'm lucky he's calmed down in the last 8 miles cos he was gonna rip my head off. Well that sets me off on 1 So I start to square up to him & say something like "so just cos you're bigger you presume you can kick my ****? for all you f*ckin know I could have various blackbelts & could knock the sh*t out of you!!"

Actually in fact, back then i'd been doing kickboxing for the last 7yrs I also told him the biggest mistake somebody can make is judging somebody by their size. After that he totally changed his tune. He was all calm & wanted to be my best friend.

I give him a mouth full about him starting all this sh*t & pulling out infront of me in the 1st place & then tailgating me just cos I had to go round him. He said he didn't even see me when he pulled out & thought i'd flashed him just to be a tw*t

Anyways, i've since seen him about in the village where I live & a mate of mine kinda knows him, turns out he's also a blackbelt, in Karate. Would've been interesting if we'd actually kicked off properly. Bit of UFC in the street

That's prob the worst incident i've had. Most people that have tailgated me usually back once i've flashed the brake lights a couple times.

Craig
Old 15 September 2007, 05:01 PM
mattferret
Scooby Regular

that story is funny but not funny all in one post....
Old 15 September 2007, 05:09 PM
craigmk2crx
Scooby Regular

know what you mean, bit long, didn't realise how long it was until i'd posted it. Then couldn't be bothered to edit it.

Most people will prob get bored before they get half way. Oh well, I do get carried away sometimes.

Craig

Last edited by craigmk2crx; 15 September 2007 at 05:48 PM.
Old 16 September 2007, 03:12 AM
simonbb1328
Scooby Regular

seen him before on doncaster road near the greatest rugby club ever stadium.... does drive like a twonk
Old 16 September 2007, 06:54 AM
dunx
Scooby Senior

Default Courtesy, my ****

The Highway Code suggests that if you are behind tail-gated you should slow down in case you have to stop, giving the "muppet" behind a chance to miss hitting you....

Dunx

Besides I've up-graded my brakes, and the car's black so as everyone knows.... Mine will stop quicker than a blue blob-eye
Old 16 September 2007, 02:46 PM
stringostar
Scooby Regular

i have seen that wankor in waki. think he lives in agbrigg. i'm gonna hold back on racial views for now, but if i see him in waki, then am gonna let em rip. he drives like a complete dick, and i hope he barrel rolls into a brick wall at a fast rate of knots.
Old 16 September 2007, 02:58 PM
stringostar
Scooby Regular

i hate saxo's, and all that drive them. well this aprticular day, bout 5 years ago, i had a fiesta zetec-s, which was nippy, but not quick. i turned left at the king billy lights in cas, and was heading down towards fev. i had the g/f at the time with me, and it was sat afternoon. if anyone knows ackton road towards fev, its a long straight 60 for bout a mile, then goes thru an uphill s bend section, which is scary at speed, cos its a bad set of bends. anyway, like i said i turned left, and got the foot down. upto about 70-80 ish, and whats in front of me, dordelling, a chuffing saxo vtr. doing 30 in a 60, so i sits up his ****, cudnt pass cos there was oncoming traffic, so i sits up his **** to push him along, except this guy has different ideas. he decides to slow to a grinding halt, so i thought **** this, dropped down a cog, overtook him and floored it. next thing i knows, i got this arsehole up my *** then, pushing me up thru the s bends. he was all over the road behind me, tryin to overtake, flashing lights etc etc. so i pulled into the g/f's street and parks up, oblivious to the bloke, who had followed me into the street. next thing i knows, the g/f is screaming "oh my god", there, stood next to the car door, is a gargantuan. a huge, 6 n half foot sun blocking bald bloke. he decides to open my door, and **** me a couple of times. i dint even get chance to get out the car, and he had gone... he decided to sit at the end of the street, and watch for me. by this time, her father had come out with the baseball bat, so i think it sent him packing. anyway, they say what goes around comes around. i saw this bloke 2 weeks ago, same stretch of road, except he is driving a maxda mx5, and i had the scoob. i passed him! he tried to keep up, but not this time!!! i was grinning, and plus i was ready in case he wanted round two!! thank god for tyre irons!!!
Old 16 September 2007, 06:46 PM
Maz
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by stringostar
i have seen that wankor in waki. think he lives in agbrigg. i'm gonna hold back on racial views for now, but if i see him in waki, then am gonna let em rip. he drives like a complete dick, and i hope he barrel rolls into a brick wall at a fast rate of knots.
'Hold back on racial views' What are you implying?
Old 16 September 2007, 08:18 PM
Gilesdwrc
Scooby Regular

My response?

If they can't overtake SLOW DOWN about 15mph usually get's 'em steamin'
Old 16 September 2007, 10:29 PM
stringostar
Scooby Regular

what am implying, is the fact that the people who drive fast cars, who arnt white, eg taxi drivers, drive like complete idiots. usually the ones who drive bmw m3's and evos and scoobs. everytime they see my car, they automatically think i'm better, and try and provoke a race or something along those lines.. my point is proven thru the original thread. i drive for a living, and all i see are taxis and asiansd in fast cars, thinking they own the road. yes, before you comment, there are alot of white people who do the same. but my opinion on the matter is that the white people who drive like ******** are a minority.
Old 16 September 2007, 11:23 PM
Martin2005
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by stringostar
what am implying, is the fact that the people who drive fast cars, who arnt white, eg taxi drivers, drive like complete idiots. usually the ones who drive bmw m3's and evos and scoobs. everytime they see my car, they automatically think i'm better, and try and provoke a race or something along those lines.. my point is proven thru the original thread. i drive for a living, and all i see are taxis and asiansd in fast cars, thinking they own the road. yes, before you comment, there are alot of white people who do the same. but my opinion on the matter is that the white people who drive like ******** are a minority.
Are you for real?
Old 17 September 2007, 01:05 AM
stringostar
Scooby Regular

yeah i'm for real, and i'm fed up to the back teeth with arsehole drivers on the roads, who spoil things for people who enjoy driving. whether they be black, white pink or green, it makes no difference. i love driving. getting my licence is one of the things in life i'm proud of doin. but when you get other people taking the ****, its ruins it for the rest of us. why should i have to worry when driving, that some **** is gonna run into me, or tailgate me, or generally just be a tosspot. and to top it off, have no insurance?!?! the comments i made where not intended to be racial, or prejudice, i was just stating a fact.
Old 17 September 2007, 02:22 AM
jason11
Scooby Newbie

Guys i'm kinda new to this site, due to the fact that i just bought a scooby sti ppp 54plate. I traded in my 02 bmw 325ci convertible and am amazed at the speed and agility of this machine.
Hoping to get a bit more knowledge on scoobies!! by the way what's the keypad fusebox for under steering wheel???

Quick Reply: dickhead in blue bugeye wakefield