Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

Black Range Rover Sport Supercharged Heswall/Neston area

Search this Thread

Old 05 September 2007, 09:56 PM
Daz1121
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Black Range Rover Sport Supercharged Heswall/Neston area

Seen this range rover reg DK07CXY last week being driven in a very dangerous way. Done an online check for details and the reg number was not recognised on the RAC site.

We are unable to process a booking for this vehicle registration online. If the registration entered is incorrect please re-enter below. Otherwise please contact us on 0800 9755867 where one of our agents will assist you.

Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM)

Saw a similar range rover agian today with reg number DK06 XYP, done a online check again and there are the details I got.

Vehicle Details for registration number DK06XYP

Make
HYUNDAI
Year of manufacture

Model
GETZ GSI
Engine size(CC)

The police were not interested in my report of the dangerous driving but wondering if should get back in touch with them regarding the suspect reg number on the range rover?

Also if you see this person on the road give them a very wide berth as they are a menace and a huge danger to other people in the area. Also if you can get the reg number and pm it to me I'll pass the info on.
Old 06 September 2007, 08:13 AM
[Davey]
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The first one is probably a brand new car so the RAC might not have access to the information just yet.. As for the second plate you sure you got it right? If someone is going to ring a car they would atleast use a plate that matches the model and colour or they would be getting pulled over by ANPR cars all day long

I think you are over reacting
Old 06 September 2007, 10:31 AM
Daz1121
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The matter has been reported to the police and they are taking it very seriously lets just say.