Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

3 in Bedford

Search this Thread

Old 04 September 2007, 10:18 PM
labpedro
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 3 in Bedford

Saw 3 tonight(ish), 2 classics and a new shape...here goes

At about 8 pm, a lovely Blue classic turning right off Rope walk into Bedford, nodded and got a flash back off him

About 5 minutes before that I saw a silver new shaped Y reg as I was coming out of the kebab shop, and, tsk tsk, the chap was using his mobile whilst driving...naughty naughty.....however, the worst by far...

A green classic, on the A421 at 10 past 4 this afternoon. I was happily on my way home from work, when "Wing commander" J4Y ** came flying past me, and decided that he was better than everyone else and cut in front of me, before undercutting a car in the outside lane, blasting in front of the lady driver who had to brake to avoid him, and then, at the last minute he cut off onto the slip road heading twds the BP garage and Wilstead road. The van driver also had to jam his brakes. I am sorry my friend, but driving like that you are asking for trouble, and its no wonder that Scoobs are getting a poor reputation now. I was ashamed to be driving mine after seeing you drive like a peelonker.

One day you will push it too far and hit someone, and pray it isnt me as i'd love to follow you home and cr@p in your slippers.

Rant over (by the way, your classic was very clean, try and keep it that way lol)