Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

Annoying person in newage blue sti

Search this Thread

Old 08 August 2007, 11:38 AM
simonds1
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Annoying person in newage blue sti

Was on my way to subaru in Cardigan on Tues 7th Aug.....and I was driving through a village on my way there which I don't know the name of (sorry lol!) and there was traffic parked on both sides of the road and so only really enough room for one car to get through like. So I could see a scoob, followed by some other cars, coming the other way.....so I pulled in and waited so they could all come through........and then this guy in the blue sti.....thinking he looks cool with some kinda pose on his face like 'yeah check me out'.....with his shades on (it was nearly black the clouds were so grey, AND it was pissing down!!) and he just completely ignores me!!! I just waved cuz I thought he was bound to wave back y'know? Even if it was for the fact I'd pulled in to let him past and not that I was in an impreza. If I was in a bloody fiesta you still should have waved mate, cuz I had stopped to let you all past.....but the fact I was in an impreza also just makes me even more mad! lol. Was my classic not good enough for youu!?? Hey!? HEY?! GRrrrrr lol

Okay rant over
Old 08 August 2007, 12:18 PM
Terry Butcher
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

that kind of driver annoys me too, so many of them have no courtesy these days, especially the older generation and ladies in their late 20s!
Old 13 August 2007, 03:06 PM
JP4
Scooby Regular

Location: 700+ WR1 aka The Vuvu Zela...10.6 @ 136 weighing 1370kg....say no more....

Originally Posted by simonds1
Was my classic not good enough for youu!?? Hey!? HEY?! GRrrrrr lol

Okay rant over

M8 I sympathise with you...I get a similar feeling sometimes but on the opposite end....feel my "WR1" is like an outcast with some of the classics i come across...is it ignorance, bitterness or simply clicky people who are not prepared to accept certain scoobs/drivers? Infact saw a blue classic yesterday in Wallington...saw him coming up on the opposite side of the road....flashed at him but did not get any kind of response back!

I too had a classic shape once so it makes no difference to me which model anyone drives.....afterall a scoob is a scoob!
Old 13 August 2007, 07:18 PM
stevet350
Scooby Regular

i have a 99 classic and i wave to all scoobies except the ones with snotty nosed kids in who think they are born again rally drivers without a clue i love the classic car but under the skin they have the same soul so rest assured if you are out in gloucestershire and i see ya i will wave i don`t get a wave back all the time but hey not all owners are the same
Old 13 August 2007, 07:35 PM
simonds1
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Cheers mate! It's cool when you get a wave (how sad am I!) lol

Got a wave from a guy in a stunning P1 the other day lovin it
Old 13 August 2007, 08:46 PM
knobby_2000
Scooby Regular

Its even better when you get a wave back from the Impreza driver and its a lass behind the wheel!!!