Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

rotherham sat night

Search this Thread

Old 19 November 2006, 02:42 PM
mark6
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default rotherham sat night

Anyone here go to rotherham cruise last night?,saw a few scoobs there,first time i've been to a meet myself,couple of lad's persuaded me to take them and i quite enjoyed it,Fast car was there taking pic's and saw a well polished red blobeye with a couple of laddies in it and also had a bit of a play with a bugeye when leaving,can't remember if it was silver or black,pulled up next to me and waved but then seemed to have to go somewhere urgently ,i was in the dark blue bugeye.

anyone here go??
Old 22 November 2006, 09:13 PM
j118nne
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by mark6
Anyone here go to rotherham cruise last night?,saw a few scoobs there,first time i've been to a meet myself,couple of lad's persuaded me to take them and i quite enjoyed it,Fast car was there taking pic's and saw a well polished red blobeye with a couple of laddies in it and also had a bit of a play with a bugeye when leaving,can't remember if it was silver or black,pulled up next to me and waved but then seemed to have to go somewhere urgently ,i was in the dark blue bugeye.

anyone here go??
the well polished red blobeye will be me!!!!
Old 24 November 2006, 10:18 PM
mark6
Scooby Regular

WOW!! a car that can type,or do you mean you was in the shiny red blobeye,lol.Did you enjoy the antic's of some of the people in their car's?,i thought it was quite funny,can also understand now why some of the people put the crazy spoilers and neon's on there cars as it was the first time i've been to a cruise.May have to go to a scooby meet someday.
Old 25 November 2006, 03:50 PM
j118nne
Scooby Regular

ok so i was the driver of the red scooby!!!! i used to go to cruises all the time but that was my first for a while. there was a lot of dick heads there but it was a good night. i go to the sheff scooby meet n also going to go to the west yorkshire one. if u like the cruising scene ponty/wakey used to be good. im going to av a ride over tomorrow night see if its still any good! which scooby were u in last sat? (ill prob not be able to remember there were quite a few)