Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

A31/A331 BMW - You own the road???

Search this Thread

Old 22 November 2001, 10:32 AM
Mr Footlong
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

This morning between 8:50 and 9:00.Lots of rain all the way in. Lovely manouvre at the Shepherd and flock roundabout, Farnham. 2 lanes, big gap for you to go into behind me, instead you floor it around the right lane, swerve around the bend and almost lock up while forcing your way into a non existent gap in my lane up ahead right at the last second. I come up behind you after all of the nice normal condsiderate drivers let me through. You pull into the left lane as if you ar going onto the A331, then with a 5 foot gap between your boot on the left and my bonnet on the right, you swing straight back across me without indicating. I'm sorry! Did I annoy with my horn and middle finger routine? Or was it the fact that I got onto the 331 slip road ahead of you?
Nice attempt at undertaking me around the roundabout for no apparant reason apart from you godgiven right to be king of the road. Luckily for me, another nice considerate driver in front of me pulls across and completely blocks you . Dude, if you think you are better than everyone on the road, at least get an engine in that thing that can accelerate!
Left you for dead and cruised up to the main traffic flow for the rest of the journey. Filter in to come off the 331 well in advance and you use what little power you have to goes past. I'm sorry, but I simply couldn't just let you go past without giving you a sign of appreciation.
I've never seen a beemer lock up so fast and swerve in behind me! Was the swerving between lanes 1 foot behind me and gesturing to pull over supposed to scare me?? It didn't, but you were sure as hell scared when I did pull over and get out and after following me off the 331, as you shat yourself at the last minute and went back around the roundabout back onto the 331! Just as well, as I really don't like mornings..... and I really don't like BMW drivers who drive like you.......

Have a nice life, punk.

Nick [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]
Old 22 November 2001, 11:04 AM
PaulMorrison
Scooby Regular

Heheh, nice one!
Old 22 November 2001, 01:25 PM
POC
Scooby Regular

hehehe, I take it u were bigger than him then!!

Makes me laugh when people get so enraged! When they finaly come to their senses and see that they are shouting and swearing a 6ft tall ex boxer.... they seem to shrink dont they!

P
Old 22 November 2001, 01:40 PM
Mr Footlong
Scooby Regular

Wink

6'7, 18 Stone, so quite big, I guess
Old 22 November 2001, 02:50 PM
Sith
Scooby Regular

Mr Footlong, how the heck do you drive the car? I'm just over 6'4 a few stone more (upsets the power to weight ratio) and I had to get a ProDrive Recaro and a smaller after market Momo steering wheel, just so I could go round corners without mashing my club like hands on my knees.

I guess you must be taller in body than legs.

P.
Old 22 November 2001, 03:02 PM
Mr Footlong
Scooby Regular

I had a 106 GTI and A 106 XSI before this beast, so I was quite used to the space! I too got rid of that huge Nardi gearknob, cut a couple of inches off the stick and stuck a momo on. Replaced the Nardi wheel with A Momo Champion wheel, which is slightly smaller.

Cheers,

Nick.
Old 23 November 2001, 03:09 PM
Sith
Scooby Regular

A 106 I can't even drive my brothers 306, I look like a Silver Back sitting behind the wheel. Hat off to you m8.

P.